Zonal EPI Project Coordinator – Organization for Social Services Health and Development (OSSHD) Vacancy Announcement, August 11 2023
Organization: Organization for Social Services Health and Development (OSSHD)
Position: Zonal EPI Project Coordinator
Location: East Wollega ( Nekemete Town, East Harerge ( Harer Town) and West Wollega (Gimbi)
Deadline: Aug 21, 2023
Major Duties –
- Prepares zonal work plans for effective execution of the project activities as stipulated in the project document.
- Guides, supervises and leads the woreda project team in a coordinated way
- Provide technical support to woreda level EPI coordinators, Woreda Health Office, Health center and other stakeholders and mobilizes related stakeholders and beneficiary communities as per the project activities and agreement signed with donor and government to fulfill the objective of the project.
- Make sure that all the planned vaccine session is completed as planned and reach the target and ensure all the data register in commcare application
- Provide, facilitate and coordinate different workshops, trainings and other platforms under the project catchment
- Takes full responsibility of financial and administrative management of the specific project activities that you will be assigned
- Prepares and submits field visit reports, monthly and quarterly project review reports, technical progress reports and financial reports to OSSHD.
- Maintains coordination and linkage with various stakeholders at zonal level.
- Represent OSSHD at different levels of meetings, workshops, for as and when necessary.
- Performs other related activities as assigned and required.
Number of Position: Three (3)
Duty Station: East Wollega ( Nekemete Town, East Harerge ( Harer Town) and West Wollega (Gimbi)
Reports to: Branch Office Manger
Contract Period : Seven Months with possible extension based on performance & availability of budget.
- BA/MA/MPH/MSc/PHD in Public Health, Nursing, or related fields of study.
- Minimum of 10/8/6 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong leadership skill
- Good knowledge, experience and understanding of the current Extended program of immunization (EPI) of the country
- High levels of skills in project planning and management, demonstrated skills in prioritizing task and meeting deadlines
- Strong communication, analytical and report writing skills with fluency in spoken and written English and Oromifa Language
- Knowledge and skills in basic computing, demonstrated inter-personal skills in working with a multi-disciplinary team
- Willingness and enthusiasm for working with rural and vulnerable communities living in remote areas of the country.
- Commitment to humanitarian principles and action
How to Apply
Interested Females are highly encouraged to apply.
Competent and interested applicants can complete the form in the following link and send the application and resumes through the below link.