Pharmacist – Saria Consultancy PLC Vacancy Announcement, August 14 2023
Organization: Saria Consultancy PLC
Location: Addis Ababa
Employment: Full Time
- Establishes and maintains methods and manner of storage and recordkeeping systems to provide for the safekeeping of pharmaceuticals.
- Reviewing and executing physician’s prescriptions checking their appropriateness and legality
- Oversees the acquisition and disbursement of drugs and medications to various offices, clinics, and other sites.
- Performs routine quality control testing of equipment, environment and record keeping as required by federal, state and local regulations.
- Organizing the pharmacy in an efficient manner to make the identification of products easier and faster
- Maintaining full control over delivering, stocking and labeling medicine and other products;
- Listen carefully to customers to interpret their needs and issues and offer information and advice
- Follows established departmental policies, procedures, continuous quality improvement objectives, and safety, environmental, and/or infection control standards.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s science degree(BSC) in Pharmacy/Pharmacology
- Professional license is mandatory;
- Thorough understanding of dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds, medical brands
- Excellent communication skills with a customer-oriented approach
- Energetic and willing to work flexible shifts, including weekends;
- Emotionally mature with a sense of humor to maintain balance;
Work Experience: 1 year and above in similar work
How to Apply
Submit your CV and copy of your credentials via email: email@example.com
Note:- Don’t Forget To Send Us Your Complete Resume (CV And Credentials In A PDF Format) Incomplete Applications Will Not Be Accepted To Process It Further.
For more vacancy alerts like Saria Consultancy PLC vacancy announcement, join us on Telegram