Woreda EPI Technical Officers – Organization for Social Services Health and Development (OSSHD) Vacancy Announcement, August 11 2023
Organization: Organization for Social Services Health and Development (OSSHD)
Position: Woreda EPI Technical Officers
Location: East Harerge (4): Meta, Gorogutu, Kersa, Chinaksen, East Wollega (9): Nunu Kumba, Bilo Boshe, Wama Agalo, Gudeya Bila, Gida Ayyana, Limu, Haro Limu, Ebantu, Kiramu and West Wollega (9): Begi, Qondala, Gimbi Rural, Mana Sibu, Gulliso , Najo Rural,Sayo Nole, Boji Chokorsa, Kiltu Kara
Deadline: Aug 21, 2023
- Prepares woreda work plans for effective execution of the project activities as per the guidance from zonal Coordinator.
- Provide technical support to woreda Health office, health centers and other stakeholders and mobilizes related stakeholders and beneficiary communities as per the project activities and agreement signed with the government and donor to fulfill the objective of the project.
- Make sure that all the planned vaccine session is completed as planned and reach the target
- Provide, facilitate and coordinate different workshops, trainings and other platforms under the project catchment
- Takes full responsibility of financial management of the specific project activities that you will be assigned
- Prepares and submits field visit reports, monthly and quarterly project review reports, technical progress reports, Commcare data and financial reports to OSSHD.
- Maintains coordination and linkage with various stakeholders at woreda level.
- Represent OSSHD at different levels of meetings, workshops, for as and when necessary.
- Performs other related activities as assigned and required.
- BA/MA/MPH/MSc/PHD in Public Health, Nursing, or related fields of study. a minimum of 8/6/4 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong leadership skill
- Good knowledge, experience and understanding of the current Extended program of immunization (EPI) of the country
- High levels of skills in project planning and management, demonstrated skills in prioritizing task and meeting deadlines
- Strong communication, analytical and report writing skills with fluency in spoken and written English and Oromyfa Language
- Knowledge and skills in basic computing, demonstrated inter-personal skills in working with a multi-disciplinary team
- Willingness and enthusiasm for working with rural and vulnerable communities living in remote areas of the country.
- Commitment to humanitarian principles and action
How to Apply
Interested Females are highly encouraged to apply.
Competent and interested applicants can complete the form in the following link and send the application and resumes through the below link.
Application link: https://form.jotform.com/232141810877556
Organization for Social Services, Health and Development (OSSHD)
OSSHD Head Office,
Tel. 011 662 27 39
P.o.Box 2385, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
For more vacancy alerts like Marie Stopes International Ethiopia vacancy announcement, join us on Telegram