Program Officer ( for Diredawa Rehabilitation Centre) – Cheshire Ethiopia Vacancy Announcement, March 9, 2023
Organization: Cheshire Ethiopia
Position: Program Officer (for Diredawa Rehabilitation Centre)
Location: Dire Dawa
Experience Level: Mid level (4-6 years)
Number of Positions:
Salary: 16,631.00 Birr
Date of Announcement: March 8, 2023
Deadline: March 15, 2023
Cheshire Ethiopia is an Ethiopian Resident Charity and invites qualified applicants for the following post፡-
Job Summary: –
Under the general supervision of the Center Manager, the Program Officer assists the manager in planning, organizing, , coordinating, and supervising the Rehabilitation Centers and CBR activities of Cheshire Ethiopia. Responsible to oversee the development of organizational programs; including staff development, project management, implementation and daily management of activities
- Plans and develops methods and procedures per the directives of the manager for implanting CE programs in the Rehabilitation centers and CBR office.
- Oversees the development of organizational programs; including staff development, project management, implementation and daily management of activities
- Plan budgets for project costs and program expenditures
- Work closely with other managers, vendors and financial supporters in developing, maintaining and ensuring adherence to budgets
- Develops and/or reviews grant proposals
- Build and maintain strong linkage and communication with other centers of the organization and lead proper execution of plans and projects
- Make periodic supportive supervision visits to project locations
- Keep informed the Manager and others about program development and ongoing activities by supplying periodic reports on monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and yearly basis.
- As per the directives of the manager, coordinates activities concerned with implementation and carrying out objectives of program
- Organize reports and records of activities to ensure that progress is being accomplished towards specified program objectives.
- Works in collaboration with monitoring and evaluation whenever necessary.
- Prepares program reports for the manager or for donors per the directives of manager.
- Ensures his planned expenditures in accordance with budget allocations
- Performs other similar duties as assigned by the Program Manager
- MA/BA degree in sociology, social work , Public health , Project management and related fields.
- 4/6 year relevant experience
- Knowledge of managing program coordination and project planning
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply through email : email@example.com and submit their credentials or apply in person at Diredawa Rehabilitation Center within 7 working days.
Click HERE to apply and view on source.
For more vacancy alerts like this Ethiopian Public Health Institute Vacancy Announcement, Join us on Telegram