World Vision Ethiopia Vacancy Announcement, April 7, 2023
Organization: World Vision Ethiopia
Position: Environmental Health Officer
Employment: Full Time
Location: Mersa, Amhara
Experience Level: Mid Level ( 2+ years experience)
Number of Positions: Not Specified
Date of Announcement: April 6, 2023
Deadline: April 13, 2023
Work Location: Mersa
Contract Duration: Until July 31,2023
- To conduct WASH assessment in Therapeutic Feeding sites in the targeted areas
- To demonstrate the use of WASH specific items which need special knowledge for operation and maintenance, especially when using chemical i.e. water purification tablets, water treatment equipment.
- To conduct participatory approach in promoting good water, sanitation and hygiene practices in TFP sites in the targeted areas
- Support the rehabilitation/upgrading/maintenance of WASH facilities in the therapeutic feeding centers
- Hygiene sensitization/awareness to help the IDP and host communities to mitigate health risks by promoting good hygiene practice in communities
- To document schedule plan, field report and update to ECHO project Manager Leader in timely manner
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in environment health sciences with minimum of two years relevant experience.
- Previous work experience at least 2 years as members of Mobile Health and Nutrition team with NGOs working in the area of hygiene promotion programs in emergency responses with INGOs and local NGOs.
How to Apply
For more vacancy alerts like this World Vision Ethiopia Vacancy Announcement, Join us on Telegram