St. Paul’s Hospital Millennium Medical College (SPHMMC) department of Internal Medicine, Announcement for enrollment to Adult Nephrology fellowship program for the year 2023 G.C, September 1 2023
The Department of Internal Medicine kindly invites all qualifying candidates to apply for Adult Nephrology fellowship program for the year 2023 G.C.
Two fellowship positions are available for this academic year and the final date for application is July 30, 2023 G.C.
1. Must have a doctor of medicine from a recognized medical school.
2. Completed residency program in internal medicine from a recognized medical school
3. Served at least two years as an internist
4. Must complete the screening process for admission to be undertaken by the department of internal medicine including the entrance examination
5. Registered and licensed to practice internal medicine in Ethiopia by the relevant authorities
6. Should have adequate physical and mental health to deliver both his/her academic and clinical service responsibilities
7. Must pass graduate admission test (GAT) administered by MOE
How to Apply
Applicants should write a brief letter of intent describing
• Their interest in the fellowship and their expectations
• Where they would serve as a nephrologist and their plans after they complete the fellowship
Applicants should submit the following documents:
• Application letter
• Updated CV
• Copy of credentials: degrees/student copy
• Two letters of recommendation preferably via email
• Letter of sponsorship from sponsoring institution (not applicable for private/self-sponsoring applicants)
Available spots: 3
Application deadline: September 15, 2023
For more related alerts, join us on Telegram