Regional Coordinator – Ethiopian Public Health Institute Vacancy Announcement, September 26 2023
Organization: Ethiopian Public Health Institute
Position: Regional Coordinator
Salary: 17,000 Birr
Deadline: October 5, 2023
Number required: – 8
Employment type: – Contractual
Place of work: – Fieldwork during data collection time
Length of Contract: – One month and possible extension
Activities and deliverables
In order to meet the objectives of this assignment, the regional coordinator will undertake the following activities:
· Coordinate data collection teams
• Communicate with regional representatives/zonal and regional office, and create conducive environment
· Work on different related activities as per the direction from the central coordinator
The team leader should fulfil the following criteria: –
· MSc Degree or MPH in Health Science (Environmental health, Health officer and nurse) and
· Experience in household survey supervision.
1. Coordinate fieldwork with woreda/kebele representatives and community members to secure permission for data collection team in selected Enumeration Area (EA)/households
2. Develop a plan with team leaders for the household visit and interviews throughout the cluster
3. Liaise with the drivers and central coordinator to coordinate vehicles and logistics for the team.
4. Supervise the daily implementation of data collection.
5. Make sure the data collection teams have all the necessary survey supplies and equipment.
6. Track the data collection progress each day and ensure data quality.
7. Check questionnaire responses daily for completeness.
8. Check Daily/Weekly Quality Control Logbooks daily for completeness and resolve any problems with equipment.
9. Help resolve any problems that data collection teams might have encountered through data collection
10. Daily report data collection progress to central coordinators
- Must be able and willing to stay in the field and work in any part of the country.
How to Apply
Note Interested applicants can register in Online through only ethiojobs.net send their CVs and relevant documents at the address given below within 10 days from the first appearance of the announcement
Remarks: Please attach copies of transcripts, academic degree or recommendation letters together with the application. If not attached the copies you may be not short listed
For more vacancy alerts like this Ethiopian Public Health Institute Vacancy, join us on Telegram