Project Admin – Ethiopian Public Health Institute Vacancy Announcement, May 12 2023
Organization: Ethiopian Public Health Institute
Position: Project Admin
Employment: Full Time
Salary: According to the contract salary scale of Ministry of Finance
Location: Addis Ababa
Deadline: May 18, 2023
Required Person 1
The project/admin assistant is accountable to Food Science and Nutrition research Directorate (FSNRD) recruited for effective office management and implementation of all projects to accomplish its vision and mission. The project/admin assistant coordinates, communicate and compile report in regular basis from project coordinators in the FSNRD.
She will have the following duties and responsibilities:
● Communicate the researchers about the status of their research activities.
● Monitor the regular update of the researches and other projects
● Compile the report and give feedback to all member of FSNRD
● Document copy of the proposals to track the main terms and conditions for management attention to meet the requirements.
● Prepare the annual/biannual/quarterly/monthly plan and report of each project in FSNRD.
● Communicate the researchers and project collaborators as needed.
● Assist the director of FSNRD in the routine activities
● Regularly monitor program progress and budget performance, write regular grant reports, in collaboration with different Directorates and take appropriate actions as required.
● Actively participate in other activities of FSNRD and the Institute.
● Work closely with each project implementing personnel in FSNRD and submit the regular update for FSNRD.
● With BSc or MSC in Economic, management, computer Science, English Language, Public Health, Human Nutrition, related field and minimum 6 years work experience for BSc and 4 years for MSC/MA in office management, project management or related activities.
● Proven experience as an office manager, project assistant or similar administrative role;
● Competency in use of computer, Microsoft Office, internet and computer-based management solutions;
● Expert level skill in planning and budget development, budget monitoring, budget reprogramming, demand base reporting for development partners and technically representing the project you are assigned on;
● Experience in coordination and communication activities.
● Fluency in English, and good command of communication skills;
● Strong organizational and management skills: the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
● Self-starter with a passion for keeping things running smoothly
● Excellent Communication Skills
● Strong attention to detail
● Ability to work independently and as part of a team
● Positive Attitude
How to Apply
Note Interested applicants can register in Online through only ethiojobs.net send their CVs and relevant documents at the address given below within 10 working days from the first appearance of the announcement
Remarks: Please attach copies of transcripts, academic degree or recommendation letters together with the application. If not attached the copies you may be not short listed.
For more vacancy alerts like this Ethiopian Public Health Institute vacancy alerts, join us on Telegram