Gastroenterology and Hepatolgy fellowship program by The department of internal medicine, Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, SPHMMC; May 12 2023
The department of internal medicine, Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, SPHMMC, kindly invites all qualified and competent applicants to apply for fellow-ship program in Gastroenterology and Hepatolgy
1. The candidate must have doctor of medicine from a recognized medical school
2. Completed residency program in internal medicine from a recognized medical school.
3. Served at least for two years
4. Must complete screening process for admission to be undertaken by the department of internal medicine including entrance examination(Written exam and Interview).
5. Registered and licensed to practice internal medicine in Ethiopia by the relevant authorities.
6. Should have adequate physical and mental health to deliver both his/her academic and clinical service responsibilities.
How to Apply
Applicant should write a brief intent letter describing their interest in the fellowship, expectations and impact on their career after joining the program.
Applicants should submit the following documents.
– Application letter
– Recent CV with intent letter
– Copy of credentials including degrees, student copy
– Two letters of recommendation in a sealed envelope
– Letter of sponsorship from sponsoring institution
Interested applicants can apply in person(or send their documents) to Gastroenterolgy and Hepatolgy Division,SPHMMC (Endoscopy Lab, room no 56) until June 1, 2023. The written quiz and interview will be on June 15, 2023 starting at 8:00 AM at Internal Medicine Morning meeting hall.
For those who are admitted, the training will start on July 03/2023
For further information you can use the following telephone numbers
Dr. Miftah Dellil: Mob:0911816441 email: miftah.Dellil@sphmmc.edu.et
Dr. Geda Lelisa : Mob:0911679135 email: email@example.com
For more fellowship opportunities alerts, join us on Telegram