Public Facility Officer – Marie Stopes International Ethiopia, March 2 2023
- Organization: Marie Stopes International Ethiopia
- Job Title: Public Facility Officer
- Location: Hawassa
- Experience Level: Mid level (4-6years)
- Number of Position: 01
- Employment Type: Full time
- Salary: As per MSI Ethiopia Reproductive Choice Salary Scale
- Deadline Date: March 9, 2023
We want individuals who support our mission of eliminating unsafe abortion by 2030 and who work with us to build an enabling environment to increase access to safe services everywhere. We expect all team members to share our vision and commitment to achieving our mission whilst promoting equality and safeguarding the welfare of all clients and colleagues.
Under the leadership of the Senior Marketing and Communication Officer, the Social Behavior Change and Communications Specialist plays a critical role in executing MSI Ethiopia Reproductive Choices’ mission through developing effective behavior change and communication strategy and tools targeting key populations, Donors, partners, and other stakeholders.
- Ensures that the public facilities programme is implemented according to the approved donor agreements and MSI programme standards
- Produces monthly, quarterly and annual performance reports and any other relevant information and submits to immediate supervisor.
- Performs quarterly performance reviews of the public facilities activities;
- Participates in service target setting and activity planning;
- Conduct regular supportive supervision.
- Prepares annual plan of operation of the public facilities activity based on the operational plan and relevant project document.
- Provides technical and managerial support to the sites under the MSIE agreement;
- Evaluates the progress of the sites of the Area Programs Office against set targets and key performance indicators (KPIs), prepares and submits annual and monthly project performance reports in line with MSI requirements;
- Distribute commodities and medical supplies as per the identified need
- Develops and periodically review the support agreement if implemented as per the agreement;
- Assess and timely document and disseminate best practices and /lessons learned from the sites
- Undertakes follow-up and interim performance evaluation of the sites;
- Coordinates or facilitates training of public facilities providers identified in the Area Programs Office;
- Carries out other similar activities as assigned by his/her line manager;
Qualification and Experience:
- BSc/MSc/MPH in Nursing or Public Health
- Four to Six years of related experience
Skills, Attitudes and Attributes
- Understanding major policies/issues of large bilateral/multilateral donors, government policies, regional policies;
- Strong working knowledge of business practices in the country;
- Collaborative approach to team working.
- Strong personal commitment to the goals of MSI and to put it into practice.
- Good interpersonal/communication skills – both oral and written.
- Advanced analytical and organizational skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of local Languages where applicable is required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should mail only their motivation letter and C.V, within ten (10) days from the date of this announcement to: We invite candidates meeting the required qualifications to down load the job application form from https://www.mariestopes.org.et/join-our-team/ and email to Humanresource@mariestopes.org.et
Due to the volume of applications, we will only contact shortlisted candidates, and we are unable to provide any feedback on unsuccessful applications.
Please mention the title of the position and workplace you applied for on the subject line of your email.
CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
MSI ETHIOPIA REPRODUCTIVE CHOICES STRONGLY ENCOURAGE FEMALE CANDIDATES TO APPLY!
For more vacancy alerts for Ethiopia Health Professionals like this Marie Stopes International Ethiopia Vacancy, Join us on Telegram