Laboratory Manager – International Clinical Laboratories Vacancy Announcement, May 27 2023
Organization: International Clinical Laboratories
Position: Laboratory Manager
Employment: Full time
Location: Addis Ababa
Deadline: Jun 1, 2023
International Clinical Laboratories (ICL) is one of the largest of independent clinical diagnostic centers on the African continent. ICL has opened its door for service in 2004 with the aim of “contributing to the maintenance and enhancement of the quality of life throughout Ethiopia” by encompassing a system of human and physical resources designed to meet the changing healthcare needs of the population it serves. It is the only laboratory accredited by the USA based Joint Commission International (JCI) for five times in a row. The laboratory provides more than 3000 tests in collaboration with its referral laboratories.
ICL would like to fill the following vacant positions. All qualified and competent professionals can apply.
- manage the clinical lab, perform competency and performance. measure of human resources, develop lab performance evaluation. metrics, comply with accreditation requirements,
Required Number: 1(one)
Qualification and Experience:
- Lab Technology with MSc or above in Microbiology, Biochemistry or Lab Management.
- Quality assurance training or experience beneficial
- Work experience – at least five years in clinical laboratory.
Required Skills and Responsibilities
- Technical expertise in operating clinical lab equipment.
- Proficiency in quality assurance practices
- Skill in performance metrics as it applies to clinical laboratory.
- Ability to work under pressure (mobility, long hours)
- Good verbal or written communication skill in English
- Self-motivated, highly responsible, and punctual
- Ability to work as a part of a team as well as part of a team to work autonomously when required.
- Eagerness to learn and develop new skill set
- Basic computer skill
How to Apply
Qualified applicants who fulfil the above requirements shall submit their updated CV with Cover Letter and copies of supporting documents in person to HR Admin office of ICL at “Bulgaria Mazoria”, or send using mail address email@example.com within 10 days of this advertisement.