ABOUT INTERNATIONAL YOUTH FOUNDATION (IYF®)
For 30 years, our sole focus has been to help young people succeed. Together with partners around the world, we’ve invested in ensuring that youth develop the leadership, technical, and life skills to earn a livelihood. Whether it’s landing a first job, growing a business, or driving social change, every young person deserves the opportunity to realize his or her full potential. Rooted in the belief of youth as problem-solvers, change-makers, and leaders, our initiatives are catalysts for change. For more information, please consult www.iyfnet.org .
The objective of this recruitment is to provide an opportunity for youth to develop their skill and equip with development program experience and support the program support with the skill and experience young people have.
Duty Station: Addis Ababa, 40% travel to project cities.
Required Number: one
Period of Employment: 6-months
- Working with the Program Support officer to establish priorities, schedules, and deadlines for task.
- Assisting administrative and documentation area
- Assisting in Scheduling meetings and appointments, collecting field supportive supervision data, compiling reports, and summarizing information
- Assist in recording and reporting project status to stakeholders and supervisors.
- Assisting logistic facilitation in workshop/event coordination/facilitation
- Assisting in planning meetings and keeping records of decisions made during meetings.
Required Job Qualifications
- Undergraduate in Business Management, Public Health, Project Management, Economics, Development studies, Social Sciences, and other related fields with a minimum of 0-1-year NGO experience in similar position
Technical and other Skills
- Maintain polite and good communication with Colleagues & International Youth foundation (IYF) visitors.
- Ability to articulate in a clear and concise manner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the capability to work with other.
- Proficiency in computers.
- Good command of English and Amharic is required, ability to speak the other Local language is a plus
- Ability to work in a team and capacity to work on own initiative
- Good communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should apply for the post via below link http://www.ethiojobs.net/ International Youth Foundation (IYF) is an equal opportunity employer, and all interested candidates are encouraged to apply regardless of age, race, gender, marital status and religious, political or ethnic affiliation.
Please Submit only Cover letter and CV
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more vacancy alerts like this International Youth Foundation vacancy announcement, join us on Telegram