General Nurse/IPD Nurse – Addis Ababa Silk Road General Hospital Vacancy Announcement, August 15 2023
Organization: Addis Ababa Silk Road General Hospital
Position: General Nurse/IPD Nurse
Location: Addis Ababa
Employment: Full Time
Deadline: August 24, 2023
To Promote and restore patent’s health through the nursing process and to provide physical and Psychological support to patients and their families. And are responsible for managing individualized patient care, supervise assigned team members and responsible to the clinical manager for the assigned department.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide care with knowledge, skill and according to the FMHACA standard policy and protocol of the hospital.
- Do patient round regularly according to the practice of the hospital.
- Follows medication administration and storage procedures and regulations.
- Records/collects patient vital signs and medical information.
- Adheres to infection-control protocols.
- Prepares patients and assists with patient examinations, investigations & therapies.
- Educates and instructs patients on home care needs after discharged.
- Effectively communicates with patients, families, physicians for the patient care.
- Works with healthcare team members to assess, implement, plan, or evaluate patient care plans.
- Inform the patient clearly about the care you are going to give.
- Document your activity & patient’s condition & keep oral &written report.
- Keep up-to-date knowledge and skill.
- Keep functionality and durability of materials needed for patient care.
- Make sure all elective surgical patients evaluated by Anesthesiologists & all surgery patients sign informed consent & understand what is written there.
Location : Silk Road Hospital
Minimum Specification Requirement
Educational Qualification & Work Experience
- BSC/Diploma in Nursing and licensed.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Pediatrics, Medical & Surgical etc…
Knowledge & Skill requirements
- Certificate on BLS and ACLS training.
- Have good communication skill.
- Have some computer skills.
- Language: Fluent in English (oral & written)
- The working condition will be office or shift as per the hospital demand
How to Apply