Digital Marketing Officer – Liyana Health Care PLC Vacancy Announcement, August 15 2023
Organization: Liyana Health Care PLC
Position: Digital Marketing Officer
Location: Addis Ababa
Employment: Full time
Deadline: August 24, 2023
LIYANA HEALTH CARE Plc (LHC) is an Integrated Health Care Solutions Company that provides high quality, advanced & a yet accessible and affordable specialized clinical services, import and distributes pharmaceuticals, teaching health fields and manufacturing factory products in Addis Ababa and Hawassa cities.
Currently, LHC comprises 8 business units: – Yanet Internal Medicine Specialized Center (YIMSC – A.A and Hwassa), Yanet Trauma and Surgical Specialized Center (YTSSC – Hawassa), Yanet Priamary Hospital (YPH -Hawassa) ,Yanet Drugs and Medical Supplies Wholes Sale (YDMSWS – Hawassa), Yanet – Liyana College of Health Sciences (YLCHS – Hawassa), LHC Health Consultancy and Yali medical detergents, cosmetics & chemicals manufacturing (A.A )
LIYANA HEALTH CARE PLC would like to recruit potential candidates for the position of Digital Marketing Officer to assign for its business units (BU) at Addis Ababa and Hawasa cities.
Qualified applicants who can perform the following responsibilities and satisfy mentioned requirements are invited to apply for the job vacancy.
A Digital Marketing Officer is a professional who is responsible for maintaining a brand’s online presence and sales by working on various marketing campaigns. Their duties include researching, strategizing with other professionals and creating content for successful campaigns.
He/she should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing Officer will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors.
Main duties of Digital Marketing officer
- Developing and executing the organization’s annual digital marketing plan.
- Ensuring that the website reaches its target audience easily. This includes optimizing website structure and content for search engines and use of paid advertising available on the digital space.
- Managing the online presence of the brand by using social networking tools like Facebook, Google+, Twitter, TikTok and others.
- Developing innovative digital marketing campaigns that feed into the organization’s overarching marketing strategy.
- Creating engaging digital content that increases customer engagement and enhances the organization’s online brand.
- Creating and implementing a social media policy and framework for the organization.
- Moderating all social media platforms including Twitter, Instagram,Tik tok and Facebook.
- Managing the digital marketing budget, including allocating budgets across different channels and platforms.
- Producing regular digital dashboards for the Marketing Head, reporting progress against set KPIs.
- Working closely with colleagues in sales and IT department to ensure all activity is integrated.
- In collaboration with the marketing Manager in corporate office, engages in the project visibility and service promotion activities.
Application period: August 15 – August 24, 2023 G.C
- Medical Doctor from recognized university – General Practitioner (GP).
- Digital marketing or related work experience is advantageous.
- Short trainings in digital Marketing.
- Proven experience managing a digital marketing function for an organization.
- Strong track record implementing successful digital marketing campaigns.
- Experience using content management systems.
- Knowledge of website analytics tools, for example, Google Analytics.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ad words campaigns.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Graphics Design).
- Short training on Video Editing and Photography.
- Having Digital Marketing Short Training.
How to Apply
Application letter, CV and scanned educational and work experience documents are expected to be attaching to these both email addresses.