Assistant Pharmacist – Ahadu PLC Vacancy Announcement, March 17 2023
Organization: Ahadu PLC
Position: Assistant Pharmacist
Location: Addis Ababa
Employment: Full time
Deadline: March 30, 2023
Purpose of the Job:
To support Ahadu to increase its sales volume by providing quality customer service when dispensing medicines, guiding the administration of drugs and helping customers in recommending alternative medicines.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Sell products and describe their features and benefits to customers, explain and demonstrate how to use them for what purpose and promote its value to the customer.
· Check prescriptions and take responsibility as issued by doctors, dentists, and other licensed practitioners.
· Give the rightful amount of dosage based on doctor’s prescription.
· Prepare or compound medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders and detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
· Give out information about the proper use of medicines and inform them about the side-effects of taking in certain medicines.
· Provide and recommend alternative medicines to patients.
· Recommend patients to medical specialists for further examination.
· Evaluate medicines for their pricing, rate of sell and shelf life and recommend for actions to the Pharmacy head.
· Provide pharmacological information to health care professionals and counselling patients on drug therapies.
· Comply with drug laws as regulated by country’s regulatory body.
· Maintain records and report controlled substances outdated and damaged products from the pharmacy inventory Provide specialized services to help patients manage conditions such as diabetes, asthma, smoking cessation, or high blood pressure.
· Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
· Maintain pharmacological knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
· Degree in Clinical pharmacy, pharmacy.
· Proven experience assisting in a pharmacy.
· Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
· Detail-oriented and accurate.
· The ability to work as part of a team.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Exceptional customer service skills.
How to Apply
· interested and qualified applicants can submit their CV in person at Ahadu complex located at Gerji Mebrathail 4th floor
· or can apply online at email@example.com within 5 working days from the date of announcement
For more vacancy alerts like this Ahadu PLC vacancy, join us on Telegram