St. Paul’s Hospital Millennium Medical College (SPHMMC) Adult Cardiology Fellowship program; August 24 2023
The department of internal medicine, SPHMMC, kindly invites all qualified and competent applicants to apply for fellowship program in adult cardiology.
1. The candidate must have doctor of medicine from a recognized medical school.
2. Completed residency program in internal medicine from a recognized medical school.
3. Served at least for two years
4. Must complete screening process for admission to be undertaken by the department of internal medicine including entrance examination.
5. Registered and licensed to practice internal medicine in Ethiopia by the relevant authorities.
6. Should have adequate physical and mental health to deliver both his/her academic and clinical service responsibilities.
7. Must pass Graduate Admission Test (GAT) administered by MOE
How to Apply
Applicants should write a brief letter of intent describing their interest in the fellowship, expectations and impact on their career after joining the program.
Applicants should submit the following documents.
Recent CV with intent letter
Copy of credentials including degrees, student copy
Two letters of recommendation in a sealed envelope
Letter of sponsorship from sponsoring institution
Interested applicants can apply in person to SPHMMC registrar office or the department of internal medicine or use firstname.lastname@example.org to send scanned copy.
Available spots- 3
Application deadline: September 5, 2023.
NB: The early application date is needed to give candidates adequate time to take GAT exam. Entrance exam and Interview of the short listed candidates will be conducted at the end of November 2023. Specific dates to be announced in the future.
For more related alerts, join us on Telegram