SRH Counsellor – Marie Stopes International Ethiopia Vacancy Announcement, March 24, 2023
Organization: Marie Stopes International Ethiopia
Position: SRH Counsellor
Employment: Full Time
Location: Addis Ababa
Experience Level: Junior Level (6 months)
Salary: As per MSI Ethiopia Reproductive Choice Salary Scale
Number of Positions: 2
Date of Announcement: March 24, 2023
Deadline: April 3, 2023
We want individuals who support our mission of eliminating unsafe abortion by 2030 and who work with us to build an enabling environment to increase access to safe services everywhere. We expect all team members to share our vision and commitment to achieving our mission whilst promoting equality and safeguarding the welfare of all clients and colleagues.
Working with and reporting to the MSI Ethiopia Call Center Coordinator, the SRH Counselor is a key member of the Technical Service Department team and will be in charge of serving clients who are making a call to the MSIE national call center to seek information related to the MSIE reproductive health and family planning services provision which includes services available and location of the service delivery points: Clinics, outreach, and social franchising.
- Serve as the first contact person for clients who are calling to the call centre and link or refer them to the MSIE service provision outlets as required.
- Control all calls from clients in effective, professional and caring manner
- Take inbound telephone calls, greeting callers in a warm, friendly manner; identify the nature of the query; deal with queries, transfer or direct clients as appropriate.
- Understand the need of the caller and respond appropriately and in caring manner. Provide all information that required by the caller with regard to the MSIE family planning and reproductive health service provision.
- Listen actively the caller questions and inquiries, question appropriately for clarity of client interest and need, and provide feedback to the need of caller as appropriate.
- Providing individualized customer service of high-standard professional level
- Generate caller interest in the FP services provided by MSIE through clinics, Social franchising and outreach program.
- Work as a team with the call centre staff to better serve the clients through providing MSIE family planning services.
- Direct the caller to the MSIE FP service delivery points based on the type of services required by the caller.
- Transfer the caller to call centre clinical officer for any clinical oriented quires.
- Develop and maintain a friendly conversation with caller and keep the clients information confidential.
Education and Qualifications
- Diploma in social science, nursing, social work and related fields from accredited institutions.
- Interest in helping clients.
- Previous experience in call agent activity is an advantages
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Six months or more experience in a call centre
Skills required, Attitudes and Attributes
- Ability to understand as well as grasp basic client’s information.
- Ability to cope up with difficult clients situations.
- Should analyze the client problem properly and provide logical solutions.
- Excellent communication, client service, interpersonal and basic computer skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in local language (Amharic plus either Afan Oromo, Tigrigna and other languages
- Understanding of the issues surrounding provision of reproductive health care services
- Good interpersonal/communication skills – both oral and written
- Strong personal commitment to the goals of MSI and to put it into practice
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should mail only their motivation letter and C.V, within ten (10) days from the date of this announcement to: We invite candidates meeting the required qualifications to down load the job application form from https://www.mariestopes.org.et/join-our-team/ and email to Humanresource@mariestopes.org.et
Due to the volume of applications, we will only contact shortlisted candidates, and we are unable to provide any feedback on unsuccessful applications.
Please mention the title of the position and workplace you applied for on the subject line of your email.
CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
MSI ETHIOPIA REPRODUCTIVE CHOICES STRONGLY ENCOURAGE FEMALE CANDIDATES TO APPLY!
For more vacancy alerts like this Marie Stopes International Ethiopia Vacancy Announcement, Join us on Telegram