St. Paul’s Hospital Millennium Medical College (SPHMMC) department of pediatrics and child health, Announcement for enrollment to Pediatric Cardiology program for the year 2023 G.C, July 11 2023
The department of pediatrics and child health kindly invites all qualifying candidate to apply for Pediatric cardiology fellowship program for the year 2023 G.C.
Two fellowship positions are available for this academic year and the final date for application is July 30, 2023 G.C.
• The candidate must complete the joint screening process for admission which will be conducted by Saint Paul hospital millennium medical college and Cardiac Center Ethiopia.
• The candidate should be graduate from a recognized medical school with a Doctor of Medicine and a specialty in pediatrics and child health.
• The candidate should provide a recent work experience in a government institute at least for the past two years.
• The candidate should be able to submit a sponsorship letter from a government institute.
• The candidate should be registered and licensed to practice pediatric and child health by the relevant authority in Ethiopia.
• The candidate should have adequate mental and physical health.
All interested applicants can apply to the office of the paediatrics and child health department or to the office of the registrar from the date of announcement until July 30, 2023, G.C.
Applicants should write a letter of intent with no more than 500 words describing why they are interested to join this fellowship program and should avail the following documents as well:
o Application letter
o Recent CV
o Recommendation letter (at least two)
o Copy of credentials (degree and grade report)
The application can be submitted either in person to the above-mentioned offices or electronically attached to the following mail addresses: email@example.com
For more information
Dr Tadele Hailu: 0911831859 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Temesgen Tsega: 0911023103 or email@example.com
For more related alerts, join us on Telegram