Project Manager – Doctors with Africa CUAMM Vacancy Announcement, May 6 2023
Organization: Doctors with Africa CUAMM
Position: Project Manager
Employment: Full time
Location: Filtu, Somali
Deadline: May 11, 2023
- Manage the overall project implementation progresses to ensure effective implementation of planned activities and budget utilization;
- In close coordination with the M and E officer, develop the project PMP;
- Ensure project progresses and success stories and properly documented and communicated;
- Prepare quarterly budget request of the project and monitor the effective utilization of the project budget;
- Ensure and follow up active participation of communities in program implementation, management and monitoring;
- Identify and resolve constraints to project implementation in consultation with the project team;
- Prepare and share project progress reports to the government counterpart and to the donor;
- Participate in various meetings communicating the project performance to stakeholders;
- Develop project concept note & participate in project proposal development
- Coordinate and facilitate community and/or vulnerable groups’ needs and capabilities assessment and design relevant programs/projects
- Conduct staff performance assessment and identify capacity development needs, and plan and implement appropriate capacity development activities.
- Carry out other responsibilities
- BSC degree in Health related fields and Master in Public Health
- More than 5 years of previous work experience
- More than 2 years of work experience in INGO working in health related projects.
- Proficiency in the use of computers, the internet, Microsoft Office, spreadsheet
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with a range of stakeholders with divers backgrounds.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
How to Apply
For more vacancy alerts like this Doctors with Africa CUAMM Vacancy Announcements, join us on Telegram