Positive Action for Development (PAD) Vacancy Announcements, July 31 2023
Organization: Positive Action for Development (PAD)
Position: Health Officer
Location: North Gondar
Employment: Full Time
Date of Announcement: July 31 2023
Deadline: August 6 2023
Positive action for Development (PAD) is an indigenous, non-governmental, humanitarian and development organization and legally registered at Federal level by Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia Charities and Societies agency on June 6/2011 with a registration number 2330. The organization has also been re-registered and accorded legal personality with registry number 2330 on May 22, 2019 as Local Organization in accordance with the civil society Organization proclamation No. 1113/2019. PAD would like to hire qualified professional for the following position.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide technical support to the locality and health facility staff including mapping, determine targets for each catchment area of supported health facilities, analyzing data and generating reports.
- Plan and manage trainings, workshops, community wide events and experience sharing visits in project related issues at district and site level
- Keep communication with community leaders and beneficiaries to get their feedback on health service delivery.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with, IP and Woreda health staff
- Organize training and awareness activities and make sure they are conducted according to quality benchmarks.
- Monitor implementations, document findings, provide feedback to implementers and share monitoring reports with field manager
- Prepare activity and monthly reports and share with field manager.
- Attending the cluster meeting and reporting to his supervisor.
- Coordinate with WASH officers
- Document and share success stories
- Any other related task assigned by the supervisor or area Manager
Qualification: BSc in health-related fields
Experience: A minimum of five years of experience; out of which two years in emergency projects
Skills Required, Attitudes and Attributes:
- Good interpersonal and facilitation skills: Ability to conduct and facilitate training
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written in English and Local Language.
- Has the ability to clarify issues in-group meetings or in any discussion session among staff and with the visitors
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Good nurture and mentor staff, promote teamwork, and set a high standard for quality work, and ensure that the job is done
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in MS word, excel, PowerPoint and outlook
- Has demonstrated leadership quality and a good team player with flexibility
- Analytic and report writing in English
- Willing to work with the disadvantaged/vulnerable people under stress and in a difficult situation.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure in a rapidly changing context.
No required: one
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their application letter and required documents within Seven consecutive days from the date of this announcement to the following address (through organizational email).
Female applicants are encouraged to apply
For more vacancy alerts like this Positive Action for Development (PAD) vacancy announcement, join us on Telegram