Operating Room Nurse (OR Nurse) – WGGA Medical Services PLC Vacancy Announcement, September 29 2023
Organization: WGGA Medical Services PLC
Position: Operating Room Nurse (OR Nurse)
Location: Addis Ababa
Employment: Full time
Deadline: Oct 5, 2023
WGGA Medical Services Plc., incorporated on June 11, 2010, is a parent company located in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. The company’s divisions include diagnostic, medical & surgical eye care, ophthalmic technical & vocational training, optical frames & lenses and biomedical manufacturing & servicing.
WGGA Eye Center is a full service sub-specialty eye care provider, specializing in retina, pediatrics and glaucoma. With 14 ophthalmologists, more than 25 nurses and 10 optometrists. WGGA Eye Centre is the largest private eye care provider in the country. WGGA is a leader in Ethiopia in regards to surgical capacity, with the ability to complete retina, pediatric and Oculoplastic procedures under general anesthesia. WGGA Eye Center will soon offer LASIK services.
Duties and Responsibility:
- Organize & Prepare the operating room(OR) for various Procedures
- Ensure all Consumables, supplies & Medications used in the OR are ready and available,
- Follow inventory procedure for intake, usage and storage of consumables, supplies & medications
- Assist the surgeon during operation,
- Ensure all equipment in the OR is handled with care,
- Clean and serialize all instruments after surgery,
- Familiarize yourself with all equipment and instruments utilized,
- Apply mydriatics upon request by the doctors
- Assure agitated patients,
- Promote good working relationships with all staff working within and in support of the service, build team spirit,
Required number: 2
- BSc Degree and above in Nursing or Ophthalmic nurse
- Two years and above in the area of OR Nurse or related field is advantageous.
- Health Professionals Licensing Certificate (Renewed
Technical and other Skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Well organized and ability to act in a professional and ethical manner
- Competency in computer applications
- Ability to work under pressure
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their application, CV and copies of supporting Educational and work experience documents to Human Resource and Administration Department office in person to WGGA Medical service 2nd floor, or E-mail through email@example.com
Physical Address: Ethio-China friendship Road located at Gorgorios squire
Deadlines- with in seven working days of posting date.
For more vacancy alerts like this WGGA Medical Services PLC Vacancy, join us on Telegram