MHNT-Medical doctor/Health officer, World Vision Ethiopia Vacancy Announcement, July 28 2023
Organization: World Vision Ethiopia
Position: MHNT-Medical doctor/Health officer
Location: Chilga, Amhara
Employment: Full time
Date of Announcement: July 27 2023
Deadline: August 6, 2023
Employee Contract Type:
Local – Fixed Term Employee (Fixed Term)
- Conduct & undertake consultation & proper treatment for acute and life-threatening illnesses based on the protocol of MHNT
- Prepare terms of reference (TOR), organize and facilitate training, review meeting and draw best lessons/practice.
- Conduct & undertake PHC like consultation & provide proper treatment based on the protocol.
- Ensure all referral cases will be timely transferred to the nearest health facility
- Conduct planning and promotion of awareness creation preventative and promotive health care services at community level
Qualification and Experiences
Previous work experience at least 3 years in risk identification, outbreak detection, PHEM, OPD consultation, ICCM/IMNCI, maternal health, and supply chain management areas.
Bachelor Degree in Public Health/Nursing with minimum of three years relevant experience.
certificate on EDks management, PHEM, MHPSS and IPC are an asset
How to Apply
Interested applicants should follow the below link to apply
World Vision is a child-focused organization that is committed to safeguarding all children as well as adult beneficiaries, and has zero tolerance for incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults, including sexual exploitation or abuse, committed either by employees or others affiliated with our work. Therefore, World Vision does not hire staff whose background is not suitable for working with children or vulnerable adults, even if their role does not interact directly with them.
Disclaimer: World Vision Ethiopia is a reputable organization that values transparency and fairness in its recruitment process and does not solicit any money for any job application. We encourage all job seekers to be cautious of any job ads that require payment or personal information upfront. If you have any questions or concerns about our job ads or recruitment process, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.
For more vacancy alerts like World Vision Ethiopia vacancy announcement, join us on Telegram