Enumerator – Ethiopian Public Health Institute Vacancy Announcement, March 25 2023
Organization: Ethiopian Public Health Institute
Location: All regions
Salary: 11,419.00 Birr
Deadline: April 2, 2023
Location: All regions
Duration of contract: 2 months, with possible extension
Required number: thirty (30)
Report to: National Data Management and analytic center directorate
Job Summary: The post-holder will be travel to assigned regions, and will work under the National data management and analytics center.
Major duties and responsibilities:
the responsibilities of an interviewer include the following:
1. Attend and participate fully in training (main training)
2. Pre-test the survey instruments.
3. Identifying all eligible organizations (universities, NGOs, Associations…)
4.Contacting all responsible body with in the organizations like organization heads, data owners, data mangers and others
5.Identifying all health and health-related data sources ( secondary survey data, research data, routine data…) within the organizations
6. Identifying which data can be shared, which data are not be shared (with reason )
7. List out all available secondary data and archive/collect it
8. Checking all available health health-related data are listed,
9. Maintain good team spirit with team members (co-enumerator and supervisor)
10. Collect data as per protocol
11. Report all best practices and challenges to the supervisor
12.Forward to the supervisor all completed activities.
13. Work under the supervision/guidance of the field supervisor
· Must have a minimum of B.Sc. degree in Medical doctor, Health officer, Nursing, midwifery.
· Must have experience in a similar role in other community related surveys
· Must have experience in a similar role in other community based surveys (preferable: Having experience on secondary data collection and having experience on health facility data collection)
Additional Job Requirements:
· Experience in quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis
· Computer experience is preferred
· Excellent communication skills
· Good written and spoken English
· Ability to build rapport and feel comfortable working in a team
· Ability to read text, absorb and pick out the interesting, important and relevant parts
· Willingness to learn and develop skills
· Knowledge of data backup/recovery
· Experience with database management
** Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Note Interested applicants can register in Online through only ethiojobs.net send their CVs and relevant documents at the address given below within 10 working days from the first appearance of the announcement
Remarks: Please attach copies of transcripts, academic degree or recommendation letters together with the application. If not attached the copies you may be not short listed.
For more vacancy alerts like this Ethiopian Public health institute vacancy, join us on Telegram