Africure Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing Ethiopia PLC Vacancy Announcement, March 25, 2023
Organization: Africure Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing Ethiopia PLC
Position: Production Supervisor
Employment: Full Time
Location: Addis Ababa
Experience Level: Mid Level (2-5 years)
Number of Positions: Not Specified
Date of Announcement: March 24, 2023
Deadline: April 3, 2023
Africure Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing have pledged to bring smiles on the faces of ailing Africans by helping build self-sufficiency in manufacturing low-cost, high-quality medication in Africa by Africans for Africa. The company has state of the art manufacturing facilities in producing of range of Tablets, Capsules and Syrup in key geographies of Africa like Cameron, Côte D’Ivoire, Tanzania, Botswana and Ethiopia. Africure Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Ethiopia plc is now looking to hire experienced candidates who are visionary to contribute a positive impact in team of Arricure Ethiopia on the following positions.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure that the day to day allocated batch manufacturing activities are as per cGPM practices;
- Comprehends and adheres to all related SOPs as well as batch records and protocols;
- Required to use all approved RM, PM in day-to-day batches executions.
- Computes amounts of materials and supplies required for operations, based production schedules, and requisitions;
- Plans flow of materials through the department and plans work according to manufacturing schedule;
- Perform necessary requirement in department for line clearance like area cleaning, equipment cleaning, ect.;
- Analyzes and resolves work problems or assist workers in solving work problems.
- Directs workers in adjusting machines and equipment to meet required qualifications;
- Continuous monitoring of the production line in hand and will give the necessary feedback to the production director on regular basis;
- He/she will be also responsible for online recording, the necessary documents pertaining to manufactured products (BMRs: Status, Labels; Calibration, and housekeeping records) will see it to that they are maintain in an orderly and easily retrievable manner.
Term of Employment: – Permanent up on satisfactory completion of the probationary period.
- MSc/BSc in Pharmaceutical fields
- 2 – 5 years relevant work Experience
How to Apply
Closing Date: – Ten consecutive days including Saturday from date of this announcement.
Candidates who fulfill the above minimum requirements can send the application letter, updated curriculum vitae with names and addresses of 3 references and non-returnable copies of credentials to email@example.com;
Note: –Please specify the job position you are applying for on the subject line of your e-mail and only short-listed candidates will be contacted for subsequent assessment.
For more vacancy alerts like this Africure Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing Ethiopia PLC Vacancy Announcement, Join us on Telegram