Data collection supervisor – JSI Vacancy Announcement, June 20 2023
Position: Data collection supervisor – Amhara, Data collection supervisor – Tigray, Data collection supervisor – Oromia, Data collection supervisor – SNNPR, Data collection supervisor – Sidama, Data collection supervisor – South West Ethiopia Region
Location: Tigray ,South West Ethiopia Region ,Sidama, SNNPR, Oromia , Amhara
Deadline: June 30 2023
JSI is a US-based public health nonprofit organization dedicated to providing high-quality technical and managerial assistance programs throughout the world. In Ethiopia, JSI has been working to improve health outcomes for more than 25 years, implementing more than 60 projects and working in every region. JSI has historically managed a large portfolio of projects focusing on the quality, and equity in access of, RMNCAH services, primary health care (PHC) including community health program, digital health, health information systems (HIS), supply chain management, public health emergency responses, and social and behavior change.
USAID Quality Healthcare Activity (QHA) aims at improving health outcomes through improved readiness of health facilities to deliver quality reproductive, maternal, newborn, child, and adolescent health (RMNCAH) services, increased management and accountability for quality service delivery, and restoration of services in health facilities in conflict-affected areas. QHA’s strategies and implementation approaches will help Ethiopia’s government build responsive, resilient, and sustainable public and private healthcare systems. QHA will cover urban and peri-urban primary health care units (PHCU) and referral health facilities in select regions and woredas. The Activity, through funding support from USAID, will be implemented by JSI in collaboration with the Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI), MSI Reproductive Choices (MSI), Project HOPE, and Network of Ethiopian Women’s Associations (NEWA) for five years (May 01, 2023 – April 30, 2028)
The data collection supervisor will be responsible in supervising and monitoring the collected data from the field team.
- In collaboration with data collectors, prepare micro plans for the data collection and effectively manage the movement of data collectors
- Manage logistics and supplies for the data collection
- Supervise and guide the field team during the data collection.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting to the data collectors
- Ensure safety and confidentiality of all beneficiary information.
- Conduct regular reviews of collected data and ensure validity, reliability, relevance, timeliness, and accuracy of captured information.
- Make sure that quality data is collected by each data collectors and submitted to the cloud server
- Report any specific observations and comments during field visits to the survey manager
- Use proper tools to document progress and report activities according to the requirements
- Perform other activities related to the data collection when assigned by the survey manager
· A minimum of first degree in health and health related fields
· At least five years of data collection and supervision experience
· Ability to work as part of a diverse and dynamic team
· Experience in working with various data collection tools such as ODK, Survey CTO
· File Archiving skills.
· Very good business correspondence and report writing skills.
· Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to speak, write, and read in English
. Ability to speak local language
How to Apply
Interested applicants who met the minimum requirements should send and apply at WWW. Ethiojobs.net. please submit your application letter with your CV in English detailing your experience and skills that are relevant to the post.
Please do not attach copies of your transcripts, academic degrees or recommendation letters with the application. You will provide them upon request.
JSI/WEI is a child-safe organization, and the safety and well-being of children is a priority of our organization. We have robust recruitment procedures to ensure that all staff are suited to work with the children served by our programs.
JSI/WEI is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer committed to workplace diversity. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, gender, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, sexual preference, genetic information, political affiliation, or protected veteran status in any employment decisions. M/F/V/D
For more vacancy alerts like this JSI Vacancy Announcement, Join us on Telegram