CPD Expert – Ethio-Anchor Health Consultancy and Training PLC Vacancy Announcement, May 16 2023
Organization: Ethio-Anchor Health Consultancy and Training Plc
Position: CPD Expert
Location: Addis Ababa
Employment: Full time
Deadline: June 15, 2023
Ethio-Anchor Health Consultancy and Training PLC wants to recruit employee in the following vacant position the details of which are mentioned below:
About EAHCT: who we are? (Consultancy, Training & CPD)
Ethio-Anchor Health Consultancy and Training PLC (EAHCT) is licensed by the concerned government body to provide health consultancy services and organize training. Ethio-Anchor focuses on consultancy and capacity development services for the health care workforce engaged in the health sector.
EAHCT mission is to improve quality and standards of health service through provision of consultancy and continuous professional development to health care work force.
Consultancy services: in the areas of project design, Project/program monitoring & evaluation, baseline assessment, software design (digitalization), project close out, coaching & mentorship, event organization and related services.
Capacity Development services: organizational/service quality based need assessment, short term training, CPD training (face to face & online), manual development, online course development, webinars and related services.
“Don’t Drift be Anchored and Sustain in the Dynamic Health System”
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare plan & facilitate different training independently
- Communicate with other stockholders about CPD issues as a primary person
- Conduct market assessment and develop work plan as per the result
- Conduct training needs assessment
- Delivers training of both category 1 & 2
- Monitoring, evaluate training sessions and report
- Organize data of trainee & trainers
- Conduct post training assessment & propose appropriate action for the improvement of the quality of services as per the standard
- Participate in training course development and facilitate accreditation process
- Ensures training materials and facilities are ready for training
- Maintains records of training activities
- Prepare activity reports and submit to the training and CPD directorate director
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities of the jobs assigned by the Training and CPD directorate director
Number of positions: 1
Department: Training and CPD directorate
Reports to: Training and CPD directorate director
- BSC in relevant health science study, with evidenced experience
- minimum of 3 year on CPD & related activities
- Minimum first degree in heath science, Master’s degree is an advantageous
- 3/5 years CPD related work experience
- Proven experience of working in CPD center
- Basic computer and data management skill
- Having CPD center management training certificate is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skill and good team spirit
- Good communication skill with partners & stakeholders
- Willingness to go an extra mile for quality service delivery
- Ability to follow deadlines, accuracy and attention to detail without compromising quality
How to Apply
Please send non-returnable CV and a cover letter mentioning how your experiences match with the job advert
Please include 3 professional references & credentials into your CV.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview or any other assessment. You may also visit our organizational website to see our activities.
Organizational Address: N/L, Mekanissa Amigo, Mekaneyesus Seminar New Building 3rd floor
Phone: +251 113 85 43 33
Mobile: +251 982 185415
For more vacancy alerts like this Ethio-Anchor Health Consultancy and Training Plc Vacancy Announcement, join us on Telegram