Clinic Service Provider – Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia Vacancy Announcement, March 31, 2023
Organization: Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia
Position: Clinic Service Provider
Employment: Full time
Location: Addis Ababa
Experience Level: Mid Level (2-5 years)
Number of Positions: Not Specified
Date of Announcement: March 30, 2023
Deadline: April 10, 2023
Assist the Clinic Doctor in under taking Planning, organizing and coordinating the Clinic activities. Ensures the provision of adequate preventive mechanism and curative health care services. Ensures the availability of adequate medical supplies and equipment required for the service. Treating women during prenatal and postnatal period diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the female reproductive tract. Examines clients for different gynecological and related problems to RH/FP; Orders laboratory tests, prescribes contraceptives and other medications. Gives lectures and practical training and participates in training activities.
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS :
1. Assist the Clinical Manager in under taking Planning, organizing and coordinating the Clinic activities;
2. Plan the individual activities and review the performance;
3. Directs and Undertakes the duties and responsibilities of clinical, public and environmental services,
4. Screens clients, examines and counsels on integrated and Comprehensive SRH Services ( FP,MCH,HIV/STI, CAC and other SRH Services)
5. Diagnose, examines and monitor clients for different SRH problems.
6. Orders laboratory tests and examinations;
7. Prescribes contraceptives and other medications;
8. Provides services and treat clients for on integrated and Comprehensive SRH Services ( FP,MCH,HIV/STI, CAC and other SRH Services)
9. Inserts and removes IUCD, Norplant and assists doctors in voluntary surgical contraception;
10. Refers clients to session doctors as required;
11. Assists in the training of professionals in RH/FP;
12. Provides Comprehensive Abortion Care (CAC)
13. Maintain quality SRH services.
14. Prepares service statistics and participates in research activities;
15. Assists in the requisitions of supplies and medicaments;
16. Prepares lesson plans and gives lectures in family planning, gives guidance and counseling to health personnel drawn from hospitals, health centers, clinics, FGAE and other health institutions;
17. Imparting and demonstrating practical training in family planning clinical services in the Association’s clinic and other such clinics;
18. Prepares lesson plans and gives orientation on different family planning methods to non-health personnel;
19. Identifies pertinent teaching resources and ascertains their availability for the efficient running of different training programs;
20. Performs such other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned.
A. Education: BSC/College Diploma in nursing
B. Work Experience: 2yrs for BSC and 5yrs for Diploma with relevant experience.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills,;
- Interest and demonstrate potential to research and documentation of project/program progress and best practices;
- Advice on appropriate intervention, ability to design models and implement program review and evaluation;
- Excellent report writing and communication skills.
- Other Computer Proficiency in MS word, EXCEL, Access,
D. General :
- Good team player and Willingness to work extra hours
- Energetic and enthusiastic approach to work and willingness to travel to Area Offices;
- Willingness for frequent travel to project areas;
- Supportive and ethical;
- Pleasant and polite attitude at all times;
- Ability to act as part of multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary team;
- Dynamic and highly motivated;
- Excellent communicator at all levels;
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
F. Attitude And Values:
- Commitment to Strategic Plan and APP and the derived performance management scheme;
- Qualitative aptitude and skills;
- Working knowledge of IPPF and FGAE policies and guidelines and donor requirements;
- Sound knowledge of the MOH -Health Management Information System (HMIS);
- A belief in the potential of all people to succeed if given the right support such as HIV/AIDS Positive Community, people with disability, etc;
- Willingness to multi-task and work on own initiative;
- Supportive attitude and committed to client’s rights to access to comprehensive and quality SRH Service including Comprehensive Abortion Care /CAC;
Renewed/Updated Professional License Is A Must For Employment. We Will Not Employ Those Who Do Not Have Renewed/Updated Professional License.
How to Apply
Submit your non-returnable applications with CV and copies of credentials and other supporting documents in person to Family Guidance Association Jigjiga Medium Clinic, located in Jigjiga or through Post Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia East Area Office Finance and Admin Service P.O. Box: 981, Harrar
Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia is an equal opportunity employer and female applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
For more information about the Association , please visit www.fgaeet.org
For more vacancy alerts like this Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia Vacancy Announcement, Join us on Telegram