NICU Nurse – Saglan Wajee General Hospital Vacancy Announcement, February 25 2023
- Organization: Saglan Wajee General Hospital
- Job Title: NICU Nurse
- Location: Holeta
- Experience Level: Junior level (2 years)
- Number of Position: 01
- Employment Type:
- Salary: Negotiable
- Deadline Date: March 15, 2023
- Perform care provision in an organization to achieve patient/client-centered care.
- OPD/ IPD Process involves Assessment, Diagnosis, Planning, Implementation, and Evaluation of care.
- Read procedures fully before performing any tasks. Ensure that SOPs are complete and updated.
- Prepare job-related documents and records Provide nursing services, within the defined scope of practice, to clients based on client assessment and care planning procedures.
- Provide essential lifesaving primary health care services to displaced people and people who have no access to health services Administers medication and observe and document therapeutic effects Provides pre-operative and post-operative personal and comfort care Prepares and submits periodic reports as required.
- Participate in demand-creation activity Made close follow-up for post-procedure clients Willing to be assigned to any Department of hospital interventions such as patient treatment, emergency service provision, taking vital signs, applying aseptic techniques, and ensuring infection control.
- Improves quality of record keeping, and promotes quality improvement of nursing care.
Qualification and Experience:
- BSc Degree in Nursing or in a related field of study
- 2 years and above
- Experience and Certificate in NICU
How to Apply
- Submit your CV along with your supporting documents via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
VIEW ON SOURCE
For more vacancy alerts like this Saglan Wajee General Hospital Vacancy join us on Telegram