Pharmacist – Medical Teams International Vacancy Announcement, July 14 2023
Organization: Medical Teams International
Location: Afar, Berhale
Employment: Full time
Deadline: July 20, 2023
This position requires frequent travel to health facilities located in remote areas with very basic living conditions.
NOTE: The above job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by staff assigned to this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of staff in this position. Duties, responsibilities, and skills are also subject to change based on the changing needs of the job, department, or organization. This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions, it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned; The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by Medical Teams International as the requirements of the job change.
- BSc Degree in Pharmacy and certification required to work as a Pharmacist in Ethiopia.
- 2 years of professional experience after qualification
- Self-motivated and Desire to serve others
- Respectful towards other cultures
- Able to establish relationships easily
- Team player
- Flexible under changing conditions
- Able to cope with basic working conditions
- Culturally aware and able to adjust
- Secure and at ease with professional skills
- Coaching/teaching skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Mentoring skills
How to Apply
Candidates should follow the following 3 steps while applying for the positions:
1. Fill out the mandatory application form using the following link: Online Application Form and make sure you receive an automatic response acknowledging receipt of your application which means your application was successful.
2. Send your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly mark “Pharmacist” in the subject line
3.Only candidates who only fill the online application form and send CV together with Application letter only will be considered for candidacy.
● All applications must be submitted on or before 20 July 2023.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for further assessment.
“We are an equal employment opportunity organization dedicated to our core values of Accountability, Courageous, Tenacious, Selfless and Not alone.”
Qualified women are highly encouraged to apply.
For more vacancy alerts like this Medical Teams International Vacancy Announcement join us on Telegram