TESFA Social and Development Association /TSDA/ Vacancy Announcement, April 6, 2023
Organization: TESFA Social and Development Association /TSDA/
Position: COVID-19 Vaccine Support officer
Employment: One year with high possibility of extension based on performance and availability of funds
Location: Debre Markos (East Gojam Coordination Office)
Experience Level: Mid Level ( 3+ years)
Number of Positions: 1
Date of Announcement: April 6, 2023
Deadline: April 12, 2023
Tesfa Social and Development Association/TSDA is Ethiopian Residents Charity Organization which engages on Poverty Alleviation and HIV/AIDS Reduction. The organization would like to employ qualified candidate for the following vacant position supposed to implement the Strengthening COVID- 19 vaccination access, demand and uptake in Amhara Region project at Debre Markos (East Gojam Coordination Office). The post holder will be responsible to successfully lead and implement the project by managing and strongly working with Community Service Volunteers (CSV), Social Service Workers (SSW), Government Health Extension workers, Health Offices, Health Centers, and other stakeholders at all levels.
- BSc Nurse, Public health and other related health fields
- 3 years and above work experience (preferably at NGO) especially in implementing health projects.
- An understanding of COVID-19 Demand Creation and Vaccination
- Strong organizational, Interpersonal Communication and report writing skill
- Good Presentation and advocacy skill
- Computer Literate, at least in Microsoft Office word, PowerPoint & Microsoft office Excel etc.
- Strong community & resource mobilization skill
- Skill of facilitating, organizing & leading different meetings, workshops and trainings
- Good command of spoken and written English and Amharic languages.
- Proven client service skill, smart & presentable appearance, Excellent communication skills with colleagues etc
How to Apply
Interested applicant who fulfill the aforementioned minimum requirements are invited to submit their application letter and non – returnable CV with supporting credentials until April: 12/04/2023 G.C in person at the Adddis Ababa head office of Tesfa Social and Development Association, Addis Ketema Sub City Woreda 10, Atena Tera- behind Tele, House No 209 and For Debre Markos branch office you can communicate via-0912733981/0986907412,Or you can apply through the organization’s email address email@example.com
For More information Contact us via:+251902454545/0910112107
For more vacancy alerts like this TESFA Social and Development Association /TSDA/ Vacancy Announcement, Join us on Telegram