Alephtav Consultancy and Trading PLC Virtual Seminar with CPD Certificate of 1.5 CEU Points, June 20 2023
Established in 2020, Alephtav got its name from a combination of the first and last Hebrew aleph-bets: Aleph (א) and Tav (ת), respectively, and our philosophy is embedded within the meanings of the alphabets.
Aleph represents oneness and connects the upper and the lower worlds. We believe to connect and set an example how every project brings the government, donors, investors-the upper world, to the people, recipients, consumers-the lower world. Aleph also represents the creation of something out of the seemingly nothingness. Our company aspires to bring new perspectives, innovation, and creativity to our projects.
The letter Tav symbolizes the completion of something that is started. It marks that everything that begins is already known to have an end. There won’t be anything that we start but can’t finish.
Alephtav Consultancy and Trading PLC invites health professionals to join a virtual seminar on “Fundamentals of healthcare entrepreneurship for young health professionals in Ethiopia”
NOTE: Anyone can join and participate, the virtual seminar for FREE. And can get a 1.5 CEU CPD certificate with no pay.
Topic:- “Fundamentals of healthcare entrepreneurship for young health professionals in Ethiopia”
Trophy:- 1.5 CEU online CPD certificate
Speakers:- Dr. Girma Ababi and Mr Bernard Laurendeau
Dr Girma Ababi
- Founder and CEO of Liyana Healthcare PLC [Yanet chain of Hospitals, Health sciences college and pharmaceuticals
- Vice chairman of National private Health Facilities association and Ethiopian Healthcare Federation
- Stanford University trainee on innovation in developing economies
Mr. Bernard Laurendeau
- (Managing Partner at Laurendeau and Associates, CEO of ArifPay
- Previously appointed Senior Advisor to the Jobs Creation Commissioner, under the Ethiopian Prime Minister’s Office.
Duration:- 90 min
Date:- Wednesday June 21, 2023
Starting Time:- 7:00 PM (ከምሽቱ1:00 LT)
How to Apply
Contact with :-
For more related content alerts join us on Telegram