TSFP Facilitator WFP project – World Vision Ethiopia Vacancy Announcement, June 4 2023
Organization: World Vision Ethiopia
Position: TSFP Facilitator WFP project
Employment: Full time
Location: Alemata, Different woreda
Deadline: June 5, 2023
Place of Work: Eastern Amhara (Kombolcha)
Contract Duration: Until March 15,2024
- Compiling and analyzing data, and related information on overall IDP, returnees and humanitarian crisis in the target area, with a specific focus on child protection/GBV, and prepare written inputs accordingly to inform effective program planning, development and management
- Undertakes regular protection service delivery for vulnerable women, girls and children to recover from the traumatized experiences caused by conflict and forced displacement.
- Collect information; identify problems and constraints in order to ensure effective project delivery. Participate in meetings with relevant coordination forums, local authorities, other actors and donors to discuss and represent WVE’s work
- Facilitate training for various community groups on relevant topics of child protection and gender-based violence sector in partnership with civil society and government actors
- Monitor, analyses and evaluate project results to ensure achievement of objectives and take corrective action when necessary..
- Ensure application of standards, guidelines and good practices for children and women protection in emergency related activities
Required Professional Experience: University degree in social work, sociology , psychology , public health and relevant field of social sciences .
- A minimum of three years experience in child protection, Gender-based violence and related areas, program/project development and management in emergency context is required.
- Proven experience in designing and implementing child protection and GBV trainings to a variety of stakeholders.
- Direct case management and experience working with children, women and adolescents is an asset.
- Knowledge and experience on Gender Based Violence programming including prevention of sexual exploitation and abuse (PSEA) an asset.
Required Education, training, license, registration, and certification : Extensive training in the fields of CP/GBV, psycho-social wellbeing, case management and application of international technical guidelines and standards in Child Protection and GBV.
Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications:
- University degree in social work, sociology, psychology, child protection, public health and relevant fields of social sciences. Knowledge and skills of and ability to implement integrated CP responses, including Gender Based Violence. Awareness of or interest in community based protection mechanisms.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must require to apply before the closing date of this announcement Only to the link
World Vision Ethiopia is a child focused Organization and is striving to keep children safe and is committed to ensuring that only those who are suitable to work with children are considered for this position.
World Vision is a child-focused organization that is committed to safeguarding all children as well as adult beneficiaries, and has zero tolerance for incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults, including sexual exploitation or abuse, committed either by employees or others affiliated with our work. Therefore, World Vision does not hire staff whose background is not suitable for working with children or vulnerable adults, even if their role does not interact directly with them.
Disclaimer: World Vision Ethiopia is a reputable organization that values transparency and fairness in its recruitment process and does not solicit any money for any job application. We encourage all job seekers to be cautious of any job ads that require payment or personal information upfront. If you have any questions or concerns about our job ads or recruitment process, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.
For more vacancy alerts like this World Vision Vacancy Announcement, Join us on Telegram