Team Leader Cleaning and Waste Management – Commercial Bank of Ethiopia Vacancy Announcement, March 3 2024
Organization: Commercial Bank of Ethiopia
Position: Team Leader Cleaning and Waste Management
Location: Addis Ababa
Employment: Full Time
Date of Announcement: March 1 2023
Deadline: March 12 2023
Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (የኢትዮጵያ ንግድ ባንክ) invites qualified and experienced applicants for the vacancy position below.
Established as a share company legally in 1963 The Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE) is the largest commercial bank in Ethiopia. As of June 2021, it had about 1.1 trillion birr in assets and held approximately 67% of deposits and about 53% of all bank loans in the country. The bank has more than 22,900 employees, who staff its headquarters and its over one thousand branches located in the main cities and regional towns.
Below are the requirements for this Commercial bank of Ethiopia Vacancy Announcement
• Required Educational Qualification and M.Sc. /B.Sc. Degree in Hygiene and Sanitation, West Management, Environmental Health or other related fields with 7/9 years of related experience respectively. Experience in Cleaning and West Management activities is required Technical Health Job Family Experience:
Place of work: Head Office
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should apply through CBE career website https://vacancy.cbe.com.et, and required to attach Diploma, Degree document, curriculum vitae, work experience and other necessary credentials within ten consecutive working days from the date of this vacancy announcement. However, the bank has full right to cancel or take any other alternative in this regard;
– Candidates who have successfully completed the recruitment process will be expected to authenticate their academic documents from the concerned higher institution by themselves with in six-month period after he/she has joined the Bank;
– If mischief incidents observed/ reported in relation to the submitted academic credential, cheating on examination or any other illegal acts during the requirement process, the Bank has the right to cancel the applicant even after he/she has joined the Bank;
– All documents should be scanned in pdf or dock formats only and the size of each document should be less than 2MB;
– Priority shall be given as per the Bank’s HR procedure;
– Only shortlisted applicants will be communicated for exam and interview.
– Please do not forget to apply after your registration and a detailed guide on how to apply is available on our Bank public website’s (www.combanketh.et) vacancy section and CBE telegram vacancy section.
If You Are Facing Difficulties To Apply, Please Knowvthat, It May Take Time Until The Vacancy Appears In Cbe Officially Application Portal, So Please Try Again Later On Here is the official announcement
For more vacancy alerts for Ethiopian health professionals like this Commercial Bank of Ethiopia Vacancy Announcement, join us on Telegram