Safety, Health & Environment Expert – Kerchanshe Trading Company Vacancy Announcement, September 24 2023
Organization: Kerchanshe Trading Company
Position: Safety, Health & Environment Expert
Location: Head Office, Addis Ababa
Deadline: September 30, 2023
Background of Company
Kerchanshe Group is the largest producer and exporter of coffee in Ethiopia, and engage in manufacturing, agro-processing and export business. It has a proud history of providing quality coffees to the local and international markets. Currently Kerchanshe Group needs a dedicated and motivated candidate.
- To identify, assess, and advice on risks arising from the workplace or work processes at factory, site & workshop level, recommend measures to eliminate or minimize and control the risks and implement appropriate measures.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts daily a walk-through survey to ensure proper housekeeping of Compound and the factory with respect to environmental, hygiene and safety standards and aware staff to improve findings,
- Verifies work related accidents, investigate causes, and initiate corrective and/or preventive actions, accordingly, follow their implementation,
- Work within all team to prepare and ensure the factory/site HSE systems meet groups expectations,
- Ensure that corrective actions are implemented where necessary and the requirements are complied with,
- Investigates the root cause of HSE complaints by staff members, customers, clients, and contractors and report the result to the senior HSE officer & HR Director,
- Ensures new employees, contractors, and site visitors receive HSE induction,
- Serves as HSE committee secretary,
- Supervises the overall fire, safety equipment’s, and pest protection activity; ensuring that all fire extinguishers are in good condition; available on its appropriate place, inspected, serviced & refilled periodically as per the schedule,
- Conduct daily walkthrough inspection on PPE usage in each functions/sites, train staff and take corrective actions,
- Performs other duties assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- BSc or MSc Occupational Safety and Health or Public Health or related field of studies.
- 2 years for BSc & 0 years for MSc
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Communication skills.
How to Apply
Applicants who fulfill the above-mentioned criteria could submit detailed curriculum vitae along with supporting documents/credentials accompanied by cover letter addressing email@example.com or by our websitehttps://recruitment.kerchanshe.biz/Home/JobDetails/BR0_HZrg4vVAhcfbamNvkA with the subject line of “Safety, Health & Environment Expert ” from Sept 23,2023 up to Sept 30,203
‘‘Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted’’
For more vacancy alerts like this Kerchanshe Trading Company Vacancy join us on Telegram