Registrar – Medical Teams International Vacancy Announcement, April 25 2023
Organization: Medical Teams International
Employment: Full time
Location: Afar, Zone 2
Deadline: April 30, 2023
Medical Teams International is a Christian humanitarian relief agency focused on providing life-saving medical care for people in crisis. We serve all people—regardless of religion, nationality, sex, or race.
Our calling is Daring to love like Jesus, we boldly break barriers to health and restore wholeness in a hurting world.
Medical Team International is looking for qualified applicant for the following position:
- Welcome and assist patients and visitors to the MHNT site.
- Collect and document accurate patient information on the registration form.
- Support triage team in taking vital signs, screening with MUAC, or other triage interventions.
- Track referrals entering and exiting the facility.
- Collaborate with the clinic team to support patient care and understanding.
- Follow infection, prevention, and control protocols through maintaining good hand hygiene and appropriately using personal protective equipment.
- Work with staff to ensure care and communication is culturally sensitive.
- Ensure patient confidentiality is respected at all times.
- Support the clinical team with other duties as assigned.
- Ensure the Safeguarding of program participants and employees through promoting an environment of awareness and upholding the code of conduct provisions of Medical Teams Protection from Sexual Exploitation & Abuse, Child & Vulnerable Adult protection, and harassment-free workplace policies.
- Aiming to achieve the highest quality programming possible within the challenging context of Afar Region, Ethiopia.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area that ensures privacy and comfort for the patients.
- Ensure patient confidentiality – patient information, medical histories, and issues should be kept confidential and private.
- Provide compassionate and respectful care to all patients who present to the clinic.
- Support other staff and colleagues to maintain good infection control practices to prevent spread of illnesses within the clinic and among the staff.
- Support other areas of the clinic as requested or needed to ensure efficiency and quality of care to all.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment, disposing of waste appropriately.
- Support safeguarding of program participants and employees through promoting an environment of awareness and upholding the code of conduct provisions of Medical Teams Protection from Sexual Exploitation & Abuse, Child & Vulnerable Adult protection, and harassment-free workplace policies.
Place of Work: Afar, Zone 2
Required Number: 1 (One)
Job Opening Date: 24th April, 2023
Work Days & Hours: Monday-Friday, 40-48 hours/week, occasional weekends and public holidays.
- College Diploma in health and related fields
- At least one year of experience working in a related profession
- Self-motivated and Desire to serve others
- Respectful towards other cultures
- Able to establish relationships easily
- Team player
- Flexible under changing conditions
- Able to cope with basic working conditions
- Culturally aware and able to adjust
- Secure and at ease with professional skills
- Coaching/teaching skills
- Comfortable with basic data management and consolidation
- Planning and organizational skills
- Mentoring skills
How to Apply
For more vacancy alerts like this Medical Teams International Vacancy, join us on Telegram