Roha Medical Campus PLC Vacancy Announcement, March 15, 2023
Organization: Roha Medical Campus plc
Position: Radiology Equipment Specialist
Employment: Full Time
Location: Addis Ababa
Experience Level: Junior Level (3-5 years)
Number of Positions: 1
Date of Announcement: March 14, 2023
Deadline: March 26, 2023
About Roha Medical Campus PLC
Roha Medical Campus PLC (RMC) is building an integrated health campus in Addis Ababa. When complete, it will provide world-class, high-quality, affordable healthcare across multiple hospitals and facilities. The campus will include a medical school and facilities for research and innovation. It will be set in a lush, green setting, built to the highest sustainability standards, and with a beautiful urban park open to the public. Development of the campus has begun, and the first hospital is already under construction.
Location: This role is based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Timing: April 2023
Remuneration: Salary is competitive and will depend on applicant’s background and experience.
About the role
Roha is seeking a Radiology Equipment specialist to support the operations management team in the successful completion of Roha Medical Campus in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Act as focal point and subject matter expert for the consultant team and proactively engage with relevant stakeholders to execute operational demand.
- Develop a comprehensive Diagnostic Medical Imaging Equipment (DMIE) list including but not limited to, MRI, CT and CT simulator, X-ray, Ultrasound, Fluoroscopy, Mammography, Linear accelerator, Gamma Camera, BMD, PET scan.
- Prepare and organize detailed product specification.
- Clearly state any additional accessories to make the main unit fully functional.
- Develop BOQ for DMIE.
- Prepare and organize list of consumable and reagent needed for DMIE.
- Communicate with different suppliers or consultants to get a quote.
- Provide comparison chart for each product between different manufacturers.
- Perform a comprehensive DMIE budgeting.
- Provide pre & post purchase product evaluation of the equipment.
- Conduct market analysis on supplier’s local presence; and check the availability of technical support and quality of service.
- Collaborate with the consultant and the operator for DMIE and vendor selection.
- Follow equipment tendering process and issue purchasing orders to receive respective Proforma Invoice (PFI).
- Assure equipment engineering instructions conform to safety, environmental and quality standards as applicable to local and international standards.
- Support customs clearance inspection process as needed. Engage in the procurement of DMIE to be purchased by RMC; this includes monitoring costs and lead time, facilitating clearance and having the equipment delivered to the project site.
- Coordinate, schedule, and execute objective based system training; monitor and report on training outcomes.
- Assist in the procurement of parts required for the refurbishment of components.
- Provide periodic progress update.
- Take on other related tasks and responsibilities as needed to ensure the overall success of the project and the operation.
About the candidate
Successful applicants have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, strong and effective leadership skill, organizational skills with ability to track goal achievement, ability to manage a budget, are flexible and imaginative, are high-energy, persistent, self-starters, are good communicators in writing and verbally, and will preferably have a proven track record of delivering on complex projects in challenging environments. Applicants could demonstrate this by having:
- BSc degree in biomedical engineering, health sciences, or in a related field with 3-5 years of practical experience in diagnostic medical imaging equipment. Demonstrated experience working on listed Diagnostic Imaging equipment
- Deep understanding of clinical education training and associated process implementation.
- Demonstrated experience delivering complex information and modifying messaging based on audience. A plus if the candidate has experience in delivering complex radiology equipment information and modifying messaging based on audience
- Experience in healthcare projects or operations is a plus.
- Excellent and effective communicator, both oral and written, with internal and external stakeholders.
- English and Amharic fluency is a must.
- Experience working in Ethiopia is a must.
How to apply:
- Please send a detailed resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Roha Group Inc and its affiliate companies are equal opportunity employers and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. Roha is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Roha are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to gender, race, color, religion or belief, family, parental status, etc., and Roha encourages candidates of all ages to apply
For more vacancy alerts like this Roha Medical Campus PLC, Vacancy Announcement, Join us on Telegram