Unilever Vacancy Announcement, March 21, 2023
Position: Occupational Health Nurse- Maternity Cover
Location: Dukem, Oromia
Experience Level: Junior Level (2-3 years)
Number of Positions: Not Specified
Date of Announcement: March 21, 2023
Deadline: March 26, 2023
Key Activities and Duties
- Work in hand with the line manager to run a functional Occupational Health system.
- Day-to-day management of the occupational health service including asset control
- Regular consultation with the Government/local Health Unit to align with government occupational health regulations.
- Extend working relationships with local district hospitals and health centers for referral pathways.
- Perform medical surveillance. Implement policies, procedures, and guidelines for medical surveillance programs, immunization administration, and prophylactic treatment provision.
- Investigate occupational disease and incidents, Investigate and administer to occupational diseases and incidents, including injuries on duty from an occupational health perspective and report deviations.
- Provide medical reports as required
- Render medical services for the treatment of injuries on duty, ailments, emergencies, monitoring chronic diseases, supervision of DOTS and immunization campaigns
Administrative and management
- Present Occupational Health Related Information Programs. Implement policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Present and evaluate established occupational health-related information programs.
- Organize regular Occupational Health Training to disseminate occupational health-related information programs
Safety, Health, and Environment
- Work in hand with the Safety Officer to conduct Occupational risk profiling.
- Support the process of fitness for work evaluations, implementing policies, processes, and guidelines. This includes but is not limited to: Medical examination for new Joiners and Fitness for Work evaluation requests.
- Issue first aid supplies, ensuring policies, procedures, and guidelines are implemented. Issue supplies to departments.
- Execute medicine stock control. Execute stock control as well as implement all policies, procedures, and guidelines for the management of medicines.
Education and Experience
- BSC in nursing with 2-3 years of experience in clinical or Medical and Occupational Health nursing practice.
Other Required Skills
- Experience in managing a clinic.
- Supplies Management
- Professional Skills
- IT skills (Microsoft office)
- Candidates who speak Affan Oromo are preferred.
How to Apply
Applicants who fulfill the above criteria can submit their non-returnable CVs before the application deadline at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more vacancy alerts like this Unilever Vacancy Announcement, Join us on Telegram