Menagesha Rehabilitation Center (MRC) Manager – Cheshire Ethiopia; September 17 2023
Organization: Cheshire Ethiopia
Position: Menagesha Rehabilitation Center (MRC) Manager
Location: Menagesha (Kolobo)
Employment: Full time
Deadline: Sep 27, 2023
Cheshire Ethiopia is an Ethiopian Resident Charity and invites qualified applicants for the following post፡
Under the general supervision of the Executive Director, the MRC manager is responsible for planning, organizing, directing and coordinating the overall MRC functions of Cheshire Ethiopia.
Specific Duties And Responsibilities:
- Plans, organizes, directs, controls, implements and evaluates programmatic and administrative activities of the Center
- Develops multi-year operational plans aimed to help achieve goals and objectives of the organization and ensure plans are in line with the mission, values and strategic direction of CE
- Manages all activities, resources and assets of the Center under his supervision
- Identifies critical issues in the implementation of project and take the necessary actions to address problems and constraints
- Fosters effective team work between sections and staff and develop spirit of ownership and client serving attitude
- Designs and prepares project documents identified to fulfill the needs of the Center.
- Maintains proper records, data and documentation of the Center
- Ensures effective and efficient utilization of project budget and other resources for intended purpose; follows up on budget utilization and project expenditure as required
- Prepares timely donor reports including confirmation of accuracy and consistency between narrative and financial reports
- Serves as a liaison officer in dealing with government authorities and other stakeholders
- Prepares monthly, quarterly and annual reports of the activities of the Center
- Looks for local fundraising for the Center and maximizing existing resources
- Undertakes situation analysis as per the agreed work plan and establishes baseline data for monitoring progress
- Designs results based monitoring and evaluation process for the Center
- Facilitates on the job trainings, joint integrated supportive supervisions and review meetings
- Facilitates planned studies, terminal and other review and evaluation of projects through participatory process
- Organizesthe mobile outreach, CBR and vocational training in consultation with the head office
- Gathers information, document and communicate project achievements, lessons best practices and case stories as appropriate to make sure that the activities are done efficiently and all donor requirements are followed as per their agreements
- Perform any other related duties assigned to him/her by the Executive Director of CE.
Work Unit: Rehabilitation Office
Immediate Supervisor: Executive Director
Required Number : 1
- MCS/BSC Msc/BSC degree in Rehabilitation Management, Physiotherapy, Public Health, Social work, Bio-mechanics, P&O, Business Administration.
- 8/10 years of relevant Experience
- Leading, Coordinating, Team Building , Demonstrated leadership
- Selling the vision; passionate for result; leading change & empowerment
How to Apply
Interested applicants can submit their CV and relevant documents at Chehsire Ethiopia located to CMC Road, adjacent to Ethiopian Management Institute or through Cheshire@cse.org.et within 7 working days from the date of advertisement.
For more vacancy alerts like this Cheshire Ethiopia Vacancy join us on Telegram