Medical receptionist/call center representative – AhaduWeb PLC Vacancy Announcement; April 12 2023
Organization: AhaduWeb PLC
Position: Medical receptionist/call center representative
Date of Announcement: April 12 2023
Deadline: April 21 2023
The Medical Receptionist/Call Center Representative position is responsible for scheduling and interacting with patients via telephone and performs a range of duties which includes gathering required information in preparation for the patient’s on-site appointment.
Essential functions –
principal duties and responsibilities:
● Welcomes all patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors in person or on the telephone.
● Handles all incoming telephone calls from patients, makes appointments, and answers general questions and inquiries.
● Uses computer systems to refer to existing patient information or set up new patients in the scheduling tool. Provides the patient with available timeslots not allowing patients to give times they are available to ensure full use of the physician timeslots.
● Maintains registration flow by efficiently moving patients through the process and readying them for clinical staff using Centricity and MEDFLOW systems
● Communicates all add-ons, delays, cancellations, and “no-shows” to Clinical Coordinator.
● Interacts with patients by answering questions, providing information, and keeping the Reception area in order. Provides support to patients in distress by responding to emergencies.
● Responsible for inputting very detailed information on the patient using a variety of computer screens
● After completion of the call and input of the patient information, representative checks records verifying the details entered and adds any additional notes that may be necessary.
● Explains all current fees and patient financial responsibility and informs patient of payment required for existing balances due at or before next appointment.
● Provides information to callers on practice policies and procedures such as what is required following physician template, using proper encounter codes, in preparation for appointment (insurance, id, etc.).
● Schedules to ensure efficient patient flow based on predetermined appointment availability.
● Secures patient information and maintains patient confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records, completing diagnostic and procedure coding, and keeping patient information confidential. Follows up with patients when they are a no show for an appointment and may make calls to patients asking if they were satisfied with the service they received.
● Maintains general filing system and files appropriate correspondence electronically or manually.
● Receives, directs, and relays telephone and fax messages.
● Responsible for report generation and analysis in support of departmental goals and objectives.
● Responds to calls efficiently, not put time saving before quality of service.
● Maintain inventories of supplies and provides a list of what is needed to the Team Leader.
● Must be able to cover Medical Reception/Call Center desk as needed.
● Performs other general administrative tasks as directed by team lead
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
● Medical doctor degree from recognized university, and necessary release papers from FMoH
● Knowledge of multi-line phone system.
● Proficient in computers and relevant software applications and practice management technology
● Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
● Demonstrated initiative and strong organizational skills.
● Exceptional interpersonal communication skills with a positive tone and welcoming body language.
● Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
● Deals with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment.
● Previous experience in a customer support role
● Track record of over-achieving quota
● Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
● Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
● Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
● Take customer calls and provide accurate, satisfactory answers to their queries and concerns
● In-depth knowledge of a medical terms and patient clinical data
● Ability to speak multiple languages, especially those common among callers- amharic, affaan oromo, somali and afar , English is default.
● Prior Call Center experience in a medical office.
● Experience with electronic scheduling system and electronic medical records (EMR).
Salary and Working Place
– 10,000.00 birr
– work place : Addis Ababa, Head Office
How to Apply
– Send your CV @ email email@example.com or Office @ Haya Hule Near to Addis Hiwot Hospital
Maria Robato Catholic School Building 3rd floor Office 310 from Monday to Friday at working hours.
– COC certificate Original and Copy
– Degree Original and Copy
– Recommendation Letter , Experience Letter and any related document.
For more vacancy alerts like this Ahaduweb PLC vacancy, join us on Telegram