Medical Doctor – ETHIOPOST Vacancy Announcement, August 17 2023
Position: Medical Doctor
Location: Addis Ababa
Employment: Full time
Salary: 40,333 Birr
Deadline: August 30, 2023
On behalf of Ethiopost, The Talent Firm is recruiting for the position of Medical Doctor.
Ethiopost is Ethiopia’s principal postal service provider, with over 600 branches across the country. Ethiopost’s new vision is to be a global leader in postal services and preferred partner in logistics, financial and government services.
- Maintain regularly updated employees’ medical records that document all evaluations, medications, treatments, allergies, test results, and other records.
- Evaluate an employee’s symptoms and determine the most appropriate course of treatment to address them.
- Providing information to patients regarding diagnosis and treatments goal.
- Monitoring patients progress and response to therapies and /or treatment
- Responding to patients’ medical problems by referring to their history carrying out diagnosis treatments counseling, and referral, where necessary
- Prescribe medications in compliance with state and federal statutes and inform employees of all possible risks, complications, and interference with other medications they may be taking
- Supervise and evaluate Medical Assistants to ensure full compliance with regulations and make sure that the current care program is as effective as possible
Terms and benefits
Duration: for 3 Months in Contractual basis with Possibility of Extension
Working Hour: – From Monday to Friday for half-day & be available for any emergency case when it is calling.
Salary: 40,333.00 ETB
- Medical Degree (MD) and Professional License is required.
- 4 years of experience
- In-depth knowledge of internal medicine
How to Apply
Interested applicants can send their applications through email@example.com with subject line ‘Medical Doctor’ no later than 30th August 2023
For more vacancy alerts like this ETHIOPOST Vacancy Announcement join us on Telegram