Laboratory Quality officer – Bethzatha Health Service PLC Vacancy Announcements; July 3 2023
Organization: Bethzatha Health Service PLC
Position: Laboratory Quality officer
Employment: Full Time
Location: Addis Ababa
Deadline: Jul 6, 2023
Job summary: Leads and manages the operation and development of the quality management system: engages all laboratory team members in the delivery and embedding of the culture and practices of that system.
Major Duties and responsibilities:
1. Implement, maintain, deliver and develop a quality management system compliant with the ISO15189 and all other relevant quality systems.
2. Work proactively to foster and embed a culture of continual quality improvement across the department.
3. Engage all laboratory staff and stakeholders in the quality management system.
4. Lead the education and training of laboratory staff in the principles and practices of the quality management system.
5. Ensure that processes needed for the quality management system are established, implemented and maintained and have buy-in from and involvement of the laboratory team.
6. Ensure implementation of the quality policy using evidence-based indicators; agree and implement improvement actions and objectives as needed.
7. Report on the performance of the quality management system and any need for improvement to the laboratory and hospital management.
8. Ensure the quality manual is current and complies with accreditation requirements.
9. Responsible for revision and review of all quality management procedures.
10. Ensure change is managed appropriately and reported, trended and reviewed.
11. Manage the departments audit programmes, ensuring timely completion and clearance of non-conformities.
12. Manage and review non-conformities including user complaints and internal nonconforming events.
13. Co-ordinate awareness of the needs and requirements of users.
1. Bachelor degree in medical laboratory with three-years’ of experience
2. Knowledge of relevant regulatory guidelines, requirements and experience of ISO 15189 and microbiology background would be an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants can submit their CV through email address firstname.lastname@example.org or in person through the following address :
Bethzatha Hospital Administration office
Location:- Around Stadium
NB. Email applicants should write the position title on the subject line of their email. Otherwise their application should not be considered.
Only short listed candidates will be conducted.
For more vacancy alerts like This Bethzatha Health Service PLC Vacancy Announcements, join us on Telegram