KMG- Ethiopia Vacancy Announcement, May 6, 2023
Organization: KMG- Ethiopia
Position: Project Coordinator (PC)
Location: Endegagn Wereda(Gurage Zone) Sankura Wereda(Silte Zone) and Aloti Ulo Wereda (Alaba Zone)
Experience Level: Junior Level (2 years)
Number of Positions: Not Specified
Date of Announcement: May 4, 2023
Deadline: May 12, 2023
INTERNAL / EXTERNAL VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
KMG-Ethiopia works to improve the social and economic life of women, girls and marginalized groups through integrated development interventions linking economy, society and ecology. KMG is interested to recruit a competent professional for its project on gender equality, SRHR and elimination of FGM in the SNNP region.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverable:
The position requires leading, coordinating and facilitating community mobilization and development activities in all woredas in the area. You will be responsible but not limited to the following duties. More specifically you will:
- Lead and facilitate all community mobilization and development works on HCP, HIV/AIDS, RH and others in the operational area;
- Ensures team work and harmony among woreda project officers and CC Facilitators;
- Ensure the effective and efficient implementation of project activities of all health and economic related components (Social mobilization on SRH, HIV/AIDS, IGA, FGM, VAW activities);
- Work with Community conversation and other community groups on alternative income generation and community based Development activities;
- Identify capacity gaps among facilitators and woreda staffs and facilitate in capacity building trainings;
- In collaboration with woreda project officers, prepare budget breakdowns and detail activity plan on monthly , quarterly and annual basis;
- Prepare regular and instant reports to be submitted to the government line department and KMG Addis Ababa office monthly, Quarterly and annually.;
- Closely works with Community and faith based organizations, Schools, Girls, and other community groups and associations to eliminate HCP;
- Provide supportive supervision to the project activities in all woreda and kebele organized community groups;
- Strengthen and maintain the relationship with key stakeholders at area, woreda and kebele level to improve the smooth implementation of the project;
- Participate in monitoring and evaluation of all project activities in the operational area in person or individually or with Woreda and Addis Ababa KMG experts and/or relevant government Body;
- Coordinate and supervise the performance of the woreda staffs and facilitators to effectively discharge their duties and responsibilities;
- Track changes and indicators of changes and document cases for demonstration and reports to immediate supervisor;
- Carry out other position related duties as deemed necessary;
Managed areas: Endegagn Wereda(Gurage Zone) Sankura Wereda(Silte Zone) , and Aloti Ulo Wereda (Alaba Zone)
KMG- Ethiopia Vacancy Announcement 2023
- BA/ in Social Science or Public Health, Community Development, Social work, and other related field
- at least 2 years of relevant experience of which at least one year experience in the project supervision in community conversation and expertise in gender related project.
- Knowledge of the sexual and reproductive health rights, gender equality and harmful customary practices including FGM/C.
- Knowledge of Community Conversation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation
- Basic computer skills
- NGO experience in implementing and supervising projects activities is advantageous
- Local language knowledge is mandatory
KMG- Ethiopia Vacancy Announcement 2023
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send /submit no-returnable applications with CV and copies of credentials and other supporting documents within 7days of this announcement to the following address.
KMG Ethiopia Durame KMG Center or via email email@example.com or via ethiojobs.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For more vacancy alerts like this KMG- Ethiopia Vacancy Announcement, Join us on Telegram