Junior Physiotherapist – Cheshire Ethiopia; September 17 2023
Organization: Cheshire Ethiopia
Position: Junior Physiotherapist
Location: Menagesha (Kolobo)
Employment: Full time
Deadline: Sep 27, 2023
Cheshire Ethiopia is an Ethiopian Resident Charity and invites qualified applicants for the following post፡
Job Summary: –
Under the general supervision of the Physiotherapist the Junior Physiotherapist is responsible for the preparation of patients for physical therapy treatment, assistance of the physiotherapist during administration of treatments, and provision of routine treatments.
Specific Duties And Responsibilities:
- Administers active and passive manual therapeutic massage, and heat, light, sound, water and electrical modality treatments for in and out patients (Clients).
- Administers traction to relieve neck and back pain using intermittent and static treatment equipment
- Instructs, motivates and assists patients to learn and improve functional activities such as daily living activities
- Fits patients for adjusts, and trains patients in use and care for orthopedic braces, prosthesis and supportive devices such as crutches, walkers, wheelchairs, etc.
- May adjust fit of supportive devices for patients as instructed
- Participates in CE outreach program
- Replaces the Center’s Nurse on weekends during her absence
- Performs any other related duties assigned to him/her by the Physiotherapist or/and Physiotherapy unit Supervisor or Technical Coordinator.
Work Unit: Physiotherapy
Immediate Supervisor: Physiotherapist Unit Supervisor
Required Number : 1
Qualification, Experience And Skills:
- BSC degree in physiotherapy
- 0 year experience
How to Apply
Interested applicants can submit their CV and relevant documents at Chehsire Ethiopia located to CMC Road, adjacent to Ethiopian Management Institute or through Cheshire@cse.org.et within 7 working days from the date of advertisement.
For more vacancy alerts like this Cheshire Ethiopia Vacancy join us on Telegram