Nuru International Ethiopia Vacancy Announcement, March 23, 2023
Organization: Nuru International Ethiopia
Position: Health Care Program Officer (Rural)
Employment: Duration -: From Hiring date to December 31/2023 with probability of extension
Location: Arba- Minch with frequent visit to intervention areas (Woreda and Kebele)
Experience Level: Senior Level (5 years)
Salary: According to Organizational HR policy with small rooms for negotiation.
Number of Positions: Not Specified
Date of Announcement: March 23, 2023
Deadline: April 2, 2023
Nuru International Ethiopia is a non-profit organization working to end extreme poverty in rural households through integrated programs of cooperative and agribusiness developments, agricultural Yield improvement, women empowerment, and Health Care.
The organization has opened an immediate vacancy for a rural health care program to boost expectant mothers and health extension workers and supervise awareness and skills through digital support.
Nuru International provides equal opportunity to all applicants.
- Develop an annual operational plan and budget for the program under the supervision of the budget holder.
- Understand the national priorities of maternal and child health and support government and community structure.
- Develop training modules and provide training to government and community structure in MCH programs.
- Promote Digital health and ensure its reach to households/expectant mothers through Mobile apps.
- Establish strong linkage to health extension workers and supervisors.
- Follow-up and supervise the implementation of Health care program activities as the operational plan.
- Coach nutrition corners establishment at health posts/facilities and support promotion of Nutritious feeding at the household level.
- Advise and help with nutrition-related activities for government health staff and ensure BCC materials utilization at facilities and communities.
- Collect and report monitoring data from health facilities and community structures.
- Prepare MCH integration tools, distribute them for health facilitates, and ensure their utilization.
- Support and ensure family conversations activity is happening at the HP level
- Assess and support ANC and PNC services & institutional deliveries.
- Regularly participate in quarter Objectives and key results planning and implementation.
- Provide quality reports to line structures and stakeholders (Quarterly, Monthly, and weekly reports.
- Document program events, achievements, and histories in a proper manner
- Working in integration with Nuru program
- Implement additional tasks given by the organization.
- Involve and support project proposal development work.
- Maintain Nuru working culture and value in all operation area.
Duration: From Hiring date to December 31/2023 with probability of extension
- B.SC in Nursing, Midwife, or Health officer and actively working with similar or related position for 5-year in development project (CSO) after holding the 1 st degree.
Valuable skills required
- Technical experts in Digital health,
- Computer softwire skills, IT certificates highly appreciated
- Monitoring and evaluation work exposure is advantageous
- Good communication skill to rural community
- Interest, willingness, and ability to travel into the field frequently within rural communities; having a motorbike license is advantageous.
- English language fluency (written and spoken)
How to Apply
Interested applicants can provide their CVs only to the email address; email@example.com on the following ten consecutive dates of the post. We do not need educational certificates and recommendations at this stage.
Notice; Nuru International Ethiopia will not cover any cost related to the recruitment process at any stage.
Women are encouraged to apply.
For more vacancy alerts like this Nuru International Ethiopia Vacancy Announcement, Join us on Telegram