Einstein Fellowship 2024 In Germany – Fully Funded, April 12 2023
Awarded by the Einstein Forum and the Wittenstein Foundation
The Einstein Forum and the Wittenstein Foundation offer a fellowship for outstanding young thinkers who wish to pursue a project in a different field from that of their previous research. The purpose of the fellowship is to support those who, in addition to producing superb work in their area of specialization, are also open to other, interdisciplinary approaches – following the example set by Albert Einstein.
The fellowship includes living accommodations for five to six months in the garden cottage of Einstein`s own summerhouse in Caputh, Brandenburg, only a short distance away from the universities and academic institutions of Potsdam and Berlin. The fellow will receive a stipend of EUR 10,000 and reimbursement of travel expenses.
The deadline for applying for the Einstein Fellowship 2024 Program is May 15, 2023
Who is Eligible to Apply?
The Application Criteria for the Fully Funded Fellowship Program under the “Einstein Fellowship 2024 Program” is very simple and clear. You just have to follow the following points to become eligible as follows
- The Applicant must be international students from any part of the world.
- The applicant must be under 35 years old at the time of application.
- A student with an undergraduate or university degree in the subjects of humanities, social sciences, or any in the natural sciences.
- The two page Project Proposal / Research Proposal.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
As the Einstein fellowship is a Fully Funded Fellowship 2024 program in Germany. It has the following benefits as given below:
- Accommodation will be provided in Einstein’s summer house in Caputh.
- A stipend of 10,000 EURO for up to 5 to 6 months which is enough to cover student food and other Cost during fellowship study.
- Travel Expenses will be reimbursement.
The list of documents is given below:
- The highest degree diploma verified with official stamps should be uploaded.
- The highest degree Transcript verified with official stamps should be uploaded.
- 2 Recommendation Letters
- Passport Scan
- CV (Curriculum Vitae)
- Project Proposal
- There is no need for IELTS/TOEFL to apply.
How to Apply
The student has to apply before May 15, 2023, and forward all the required documents by email email@example.com. Visit the link below for more information.
Click HERE to view on source and apply.
For more scholarship alerts like Einstein Fellowship 2024 In Germany (Fully Funded), join us on Telegram