Druggist – Black Castle Plc Vacancy Announcement, March 22, 2023
Organization: Black Castle Plc
Employment: Full Time
Location: Addis Ababa
Experience Level: Mid Level (2-4 years)
Number of Positions: 1
Date of Announcement: March 17, 2023
Deadline: March 27, 2023
Working with other health professionals to plan, monitor, review or evaluate the quality or effectiveness of drugs. Reviewing prescriptions from health care workers to ensure accuracy, to ascertain the needed ingredients and to evaluate their suitability for the patient.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists departments in proper purchasing procedures
- Receive and verify all purchase orders and issue requisitioned items from inventory
- Prepares requisitions for restocking and replacement of warehouse items
- Contacts suppliers for prices, product information, new products, and standards
- Processes requisitions, purchase orders, bids, proposals and quotations
- Summarizes bid/quotation results
- Conducts necessary follow-up and tracking to finalize purchasing transactions
- Organizing the drug store in an efficient manner to make the identification of products easier and faster
- Maintaining stock and storing and handling it properly. Providing information and advice about drugs proper storage
- Maintaining full control over delivering, stocking and labelling medicine and other products
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement
- Safeguards store operations and contents by maintaining and monitoring security procedures and protocols
- Maintains status of medical staff and nursing staff to determine needs, resolve problems, improve processes and promote effective drug supply in the centre.
- Working with other health professionals to plan, monitor, review or evaluate the quality or effectiveness of drugs. Reviewing prescriptions from health care workers to ensure accuracy, to ascertain the needed ingredients and to evaluate their suitability for the patient.
- Analysing prescribing trends to monitor patient compliance and to prevent over or under stock.
- Responsible for overseeing the inventory management process
- Maintain adequate inventory control of drug store items and equipment
- Perform annual warehouse inventory
- Checks for completeness, accuracy and compliance of documentation with established standards
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Education/ Training Required- BSc Degree/Diploma from recognized University or College
- Licenses & Certifications: Licensed as a Pharmacy Professional or Druggist
- Ability to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel etc.)
- A minimum of 2 years’ proven work experience for professionals having BSc degree or 4 years’ experience for professionals having diploma in the specified field of study.
How to Apply
- Submit your CV along with your other credentials via email: email@example.com
For more vacancy alerts like this Black Castle Plc Vacancy Announcement, Join us on Telegram