Amref Health Africa Vacancy Announcement
- Job Title: Project Assistant
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Experience Level: Mid Level ( 2-5 years experience)
- Number of Position:
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Deadline Date: March 3, 2023
- Preparing an implementation work plan
- Make sure the plan is in line with the project plan of the project officer by submitting for approval.
- Reviewing the implantation work plan on a timely and regularly bases.
- Performing needs assessment (from the project beneficiaries).
- Collecting required information from the partners.
- Ensuing the availability of resources to timely implement the activities
- Organize facilitation of screening, Diagnosis and Referral
- Develop and adopt report format to collect relevant information at grass root level
- Collecting and compiling periodic reports
- Prepare best practice along with the implementation of the project at the community and Facility level
- Facilitating ttrainingfor the target group
- Organizing community conversation and conduct proper follow up on it’s implementation
- Actively engage pilot community based Lung cancer identification and referral initiatives of the project
- Facilitate implementation activities with supporting partners
- Develop/adopt relevant community based materials to support field activities
- Facilitate require payment (preparing schedule, payment sheet, attendance sheet, course event and other forms.)
- Monitoring the work of partners based on MOU.
- Conduct monthly and quarterly review meeting with stakeholders
- Conducting site supportive supervision in collaboration with health office
- Diploma, Degree in public health and related in service training’s
- 3 years’ experience in related area
- NGO experience has an added value
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Communication & writing skills in both Amharic & English
- Demonstrated skills in liaising with partner agencies;
- Ability to seek, provide and accept constructive criticism and to promote personal and organization growth through lessons learnt
- Excellent computer skills: MS Windows, MS Word and Excel
- In addition the ideal candidate must have strong analytical, problem solving and networking skills
- Be a team player and communicator and work under minimal supervision
How to Apply
Duly note that Amref Health Africa does not require applicants to pay any money at whatever stage of the recruitment and selection process and has not retained any agent in connection with recruitment. Amref Health Africa is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Amref Health Africa is an equal opportunity employer and has a non-smoking environment policy.