Addis Ababa University, College of Health Sciences, Department of Dentistry Announcement for post graduate study; April 3 2023
Addis Ababa University, College of Health Sciences, Department of Dentistry would like to invite Doctor of Dental Medicine/Surgery graduate applicants who wants to pursue their study for residency program in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Eligible candidates should have completed DMD or equivalent degree from recognized higher learning institution with good academic performance (CGPA 2.5 and above for male and CGPA of 2.25 for female candidates)
- Personal Statement not more than one page (3000 character) showing interest and commitment of the candidate
- Two letter of reference from supervisor or professional colleagues
- Candidates will take GAT exam and then seat for entrance examination and be interviewed before being admitted to the program
- The candidate must have a minimum of two years’ experience
- Letter of sponsorship from Governmental organization
- Student copy and copy of DMD/DDS Degree
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply within 10 consecutive working days (from April 3/2023 to April 14/2023) of notice to Addis Ababa University main registrar
Entrance exam will be on April 24 and 25 /2023
Place of the exam: at the department of Dentistry (Near to 6 killo campus or at the back of Yekatit 12 hospital
N.B The candidates should take GAT Exam
Addis Ababa University, College of Health Sciences, School of Medicine.
For more related alerts join us on Telegram